Windows 10: Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...

Discus and support Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We have Windows 10 Machines that take time to reboot or come back to login screen. it takes 8 minutes to reboot and 6-7 minutes for machine to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rakeshkapoor2, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...

Hello,

We have Windows 10 Machines that take time to reboot or come back to login screen. it takes 8 minutes to reboot and 6-7 minutes for machine to come out of Standby mode. Sometimes MIC or Camera stop working.

Please suggest which Microsoft Tools can be used to collect Logs of such problem machines. What troubleshooting can be performed to dig deeper and find problems with regards operating system.

Regards,

Rakesh

:)

rakeshkapoor2, Sep 7, 2020

2. vista takes a really long time to log in

it took 4 minutes to log in. and i did what you suggested and nothing.

i didn't want to do it yet but i think i'm going to reformat again. xp with sp3 this time!

freaksavior, Sep 7, 2020
  3. DanielYX Win User
    Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...

Windows 10 Startup Reset log in showing "preparing Windows" for long time

Since yesterday, Windows 10 Os' s taking longer time than usual to open, and on first screen of log in showing "preparing Windows" for long time and then goes directly to set up pin screen. After I skip the step, it takes to Microsoft password verification
    screen, then opens the desktop as reset and refreshed (i.e., no saved files in desktop, only few installed programs are there). After working and shutting down the PC, it again resets and shows as above to give pin and a new desktop. The computer is responding
    very slowly. Please suggest what steps to be taken to repair it. I don't want to reformat the pc.

Nadhiha Parveen, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...

1. Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of... - Similar Threads - Name Microsoft Tools

2. Long boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long boot time: Hi,Windows 10 pro, Why is it that if I reboot after turning off my computer my boot time is a little over a minute, but if I choose re-start it takes 2 or 3 minutes.I'd appreciate your insight....
  3. Long boot time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long boot time: Hi,Windows 10 pro, Why is it that if I reboot after turning off my computer my boot time is a little over a minute, but if I choose re-start it takes 2 or 3 minutes.I'd appreciate your insight....
  4. Snippet tool takes a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snippet tool takes a long time to load.: I've got a powerful machine, 32GB RAM, dedicated 8GB graphics card. My computer runs fine, except whenever I load the snippet tool it takes minutes to load. No other application does this. Photoshop loads almost instantly and is a much bigger app. I don't understand what's...
  5. Microsoft Store - Hasn't worked for a long long time

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Hasn't worked for a long long time: Since this has been an ongoing issue for quite some time and i've been trying to search for fixes but none seem to be working. I have been trying to update my apps in the store but it does the initial checks then when it actually starts to download it just hangs and doesnt...
  6. Long BIOS Time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long BIOS Time: So oin my laptop the BIOS time is around 3 seconds but on my pc, the bios time is 12.4 seconds. The SSD on the PC is actually faster than the one in my laptop. Is there any way I can shorten this time? Yes, I've already disabled some applications that automatically startup....
  7. Long boot time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long boot time: Hey guys, how's it going? I've been experiencing huge performance issues when booting Windows on. My laptop used to boot-up in about <15s when it was brand new and it stayed this way until I've updated Windows Build. It came out of factory as ver. 1803, when I've updated it...
  8. Long Time to Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Long Time to Connect: I recently upgraded one of my laptops from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro. Ever since then it has been taking a much longer time for the laptop to connect to either of my home networks (two different homes). This is with either WiFi or Ethernet. When it was running Win7 it would...
  9. Long Loading Times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long Loading Times: Anyone have an idea why certain programs take longer to load in Windows 10 than in Windows 7? Specifically, Firefox 39.0, Syncbackfree 7.3.3.6, and Finale 2014d (a music notation program). Thanks. 12578
  10. Long install time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Long install time: I chose to try the upgrade exe file to install Windows 10 update to Windows 8.1. I started at 5PM. It is now 1015 PM and it's at 25%. I don't dare stop it, but have others experienced this? I forgot to mention that the upgrade is going on to 5 year old Dell Studio laptop. It...