Windows 10: Name of Windows 10 Mail app replaced

Discus and support Name of Windows 10 Mail app replaced in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi! I have installed windows 10 1803 for my new computer. The name has replaced on action center, settings but not in the start menu. Calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaiusWard, Aug 25, 2018.

1. CaiusWard Win User

Name of Windows 10 Mail app replaced

Name of Windows 10 Mail app replaced [​IMG]

Hi!
    I have installed windows 10 1803 for my new computer. The name has replaced on action center, settings but not in the start menu. Calendar gets the same problem. And the icon missing in default apps settings. I already have installed, run sfc, repair with iso but It didn't work.
    Hope someone could help me.

:)

CaiusWard, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Name of Windows 10 Mail app replaced - Similar Threads - Name Mail app

2. Windows Mail app display name bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail app display name bug: I have an exchange account and two gmail accounts in my Windows Mail app inboxes aren't linked. Whenever I try to send mail from either of my gmail accounts using the app, it is sent under the display name from my exchange account. This problem only occurs when using the mail...
  3. Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app: The Window 10 Mail app is associating a name with my Gmail address, and outgoing emails include this name with the senders email address, which can be confusing to the email receiver. I can't find any reference to this name in the Gmail or Mail app settings. Apparently, the...
  4. Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app: The Window 10 Mail app is associating a name with my Gmail address, and outgoing emails include this name with the senders email address, which can be confusing to the email receiver. I can't find any reference to this name in the Gmail or Mail app settings. Apparently, the...
  5. Mail app "send as" name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app "send as" name: [ATTACH] Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to change the "send as" name for individual accounts in the Mail app. Nothing I find online seems to work; I don't have the option in my settings. Any ideas?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App - Name Change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App - Name Change?: Hello! There is an issue with the mail app that has been letting out my name to clients. I am unable to change it. This is quite disheartening and I'm ashamed on Microsoft's behalf to find there has been no update to this bug. However, I am hoping someone knows at least a...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Folder Names for each account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Folder Names for each account.: We own our own domain, and work with multiple accounts. Each person in my family has at least 2 accounts One public, and one private.; Plus, I have a separate E-mail account set up for each online vendor or account. When I set up all of my accounts in the Mail app, I linked...
  8. How to change Email Sender Name in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Email Sender Name in Windows 10 Mail app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With the built-in Mail app for – which is the new default client, you can connect and manage your multiple email accounts from a single point without having to load different websites to check and send your emails. In this [...] This post How to change Email...
  9. Display name in Windows 10 Mail

Display name in Windows 10 Mail: I use Windows 10 mail for my Gmail and other email accounts that I have. For some reason, the name that is being displayed to people I email is my husband's name (who also has a gmail account). I have verified that the email has originated from my own email, gone out to...
  10. How to edit email name in Windows 10 Mail app

How to edit email name in Windows 10 Mail app: When I send an email using my gmail account within my Mail app, the 'From' box looks like this: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <my *** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Why does it show the outlook address and how do I change it? (I assume the...