Windows 10: Name of Windows photo editor.... ?

Discus and support Name of Windows photo editor.... ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just can't remember or find the name of the Windows 10 photo editor which edits and enhances home photos such as colour, darker or lighter etc. in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Arcadian Win User

Name of Windows photo editor.... ?

Just can't remember or find the name of the Windows 10 photo editor which edits and enhances home photos such as colour, darker or lighter etc. in a large panel with individual horizontal slider controls on the right of the screen.

Or is it another programme altogether....?

Thanks.

:)

Arcadian, Jan 20, 2019

2. Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

1. Name of Windows photo editor.... ? - Similar Threads - Name photo editor

2. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Editor: I have just upgraded to Windows 11 and find that the Photo editor programme for cropping and enhancing pictures is useless compared with Windows 10 OS.Is there nothing that can be done to put this on par with Windows 10 as we have gone back in time here ?...
  3. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Editor: I have just upgraded to Windows 11 and find that the Photo editor programme for cropping and enhancing pictures is useless compared with Windows 10 OS.Is there nothing that can be done to put this on par with Windows 10 as we have gone back in time here ?...
  4. photo editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo editor: How do I get the old photo editor to work? Last week, something MS did, I now get a "new" photo editor". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/dde225b8-3a9b-46af-887f-1e332bb2725e
  5. Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor: All of the sudden I cannot save my edited pictures. I can't even save a crop. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/34e81c89-fb98-4a07-af16-4646f56e4580
  6. PHOTO EDITOR:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PHOTO EDITOR:: Hi. WHERE HAS MICROSOFT PHOTO EDITOR GONE. Anthony R Gunn ps: I AM NOT SHOUTING THIS. I AM WRITING THIS SO I CAN READ IT. FAILING EYESIGHT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor/a3036a97-f0e6-4de7-ad11-bb58fd282f6b
  7. windows photo editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows photo editor: the editor is referenced online as a tool to edit photos. I have Windows 10 & cannot find it on my PC. Went to Microsoft website to download. The site is so confusing I cannot find a Microsoft brand photo editor. If none exists why don't you just say so?...
  8. Windows Photo Editor

Windows Photo Editor: Every time Windows10 updates I lose the Enhance button on Photo Editor! Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-editor/d2b41874-b5e4-49d4-b4a8-9100116c881e
  9. Name of Windows photo editor.... ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Name of Windows photo editor.... ?: Just can't remember or find the name of the Windows 10 photo editor which edits and enhances home photos such as colour, darker or lighter etc. in a large panel with individual horizontal slider controls on the right of the screen. Or is it another programme altogether....?...
  10. Photo editor

Photo editor: I dislike the photo editor in the latest update of Microsoft 10. Is there a way to get the old version baci? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/photo-editor/20e5ff43-9cc5-414a-a1c0-bf7f894efc8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. name of Windows photo editor