Windows 10: Name on Zoom etc.

Discus and support Name on Zoom etc. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, when I go on Zoom now for a meeting, I am a number instead of my name. The person leading the meeting can rename me, but it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GranBjb2020, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Name on Zoom etc.

For some reason, when I go on Zoom now for a meeting, I am a number instead of my name. The person leading the meeting can rename me, but it keeps happening. Also, found out that my printer now considers me the same number. What is happening?

:)

GranBjb2020, Apr 4, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Name on Zoom etc.

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Name on Zoom etc.

1. Name on Zoom etc. - Similar Threads - Name Zoom etc

2. Microphone issues when using Skype, Zoom etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone issues when using Skype, Zoom etc.: I recently few months ago got a 2021 HP Envy 14, and everything was working fine until I installed a Window's Update on the 5th of October. It updated some drivers and ever since then there has been issues with the microphone. When I call on Skype or Zoom, and even when I...
  3. Microphone issues when using Skype, Zoom etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone issues when using Skype, Zoom etc.: I recently few months ago got a 2021 HP Envy 14, and everything was working fine until I installed a Window's Update on the 5th of October. It updated some drivers and ever since then there has been issues with the microphone. When I call on Skype or Zoom, and even when I...
  4. Microphone issues when using Skype, Zoom etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Skype, Teams, Cortana, Zoom, googlemeet etc etc cannot access microphone

Skype, Teams, Cortana, Zoom, googlemeet etc etc cannot access microphone: Hello Community...... Ever since the Windows 10 Update 19042.906, my microphone is not accessible for any of the meeting apps. Under Control Panel --> Sound --> Recording, I can see that the microphone is sensing noises , but none of the Apps can. So essentially, I am not...
  6. Cam & Mic Recommendation For Skype/Zoom, Etc

Cam & Mic Recommendation For Skype/Zoom, Etc: Looking for some advice for what I have to get to start using Skpe, Zoom, etc. I don't have any of it at moment. Something with a camera/mike to clip to the top of my Acer Aspire desktop pc M3910 which has USB2 ports. Need to see and hear brother abroad, so just want...
  7. Cam & Mike Recommendation For Skype/Zoom, Etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Cam & Mike Recommendation For Skype/Zoom, Etc: Looking for some advice for what I have to get to start using Skpe, Zoom, etc. I don't have any of it at moment. Something with a camera/mike to clip to the top of my Acer Aspire desktop pc M3910 which has USB2 ports. Need to see and hear brother abroad, so just want...
  8. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...
  9. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN: I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!...
  10. Private Network Number/Name, Homegroup etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Private Network Number/Name, Homegroup etc: 1) NETWORK NAMES- See below, My 'automated' private network number/names are showing up different on all my machines. Is there a way to make them all the same? Or rename them? Is this the same or different than the old Workgroup name? I can currently see all my other...