Windows 10: name problem (important)

Discus and support name problem (important) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi how can I change this name? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] please help me!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ParsaAkhbar, Jun 9, 2019.

1. name problem (important)

hi

how can I change this name?

name problem (important) 495de322-4743-4963-922a-3946cda7d8da?upload=true.png

name problem (important) 05ce8106-c35a-4fa5-b554-f5f3e3f53652?upload=true.png

please help me!!!

:)

ParsaAkhbar, Jun 9, 2019

2. IE favourites names too long to import - need to edit html

Hi Ford,

I appreciate you for providing the details of the issue.

I suggest you to perform below steps, if you are comfortable in editing html file.

Follow the steps below.

• Right Click on Favorites file and Click on Open with Notepad.
    • Edit and shorten Favorite name after the Url link.
    • Click on Save.
    To import file try the below step.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on the Star > "Add to Favorites" drop-down > "Import and Export"

• Mark a box "Import from a file".

• Click the Next button.

• Mark a box "Favorites".

• On the next screen, using a Browse button find a file "bookmarks.html", highlight it, and click OPEN.

• Click on "Next" button.

• Click on "Import" button.

• Click on "Finish" button.
    Disclaimer: Make sure to backup Favorites file.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Hard drive migration problem: Windows gave a strange name to my HD

1. Is there important data on this Hitachi disk ?
    2. Is it recognized in the BIOS ?
    3. If the answer to #1 is NO and #2 is YES go to step #4
    4. Open Admin Command and type:
      diskpart
      list disk ======> Make a note on disk # of the Hitachi disk
      select disk # =====> # found from above command
      clean
      exit.

If the answer is NO from step #2 above. Take the Hitachi disk out of the enclosure, open the case and connect directly to one of the sata port and reboot.

topgundcp, Jun 9, 2019
  4. graye Win User

name problem (important)

Problem with importing bookmarks

It could be related to an issue with the Chrome "profile". Take a look at this article that describes the problem and suggests a fix

Microsoft Edge Not Listing Chrome in the "Import Favorites" Panel? Let's Fix it!

graye, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

name problem (important)

1. name problem (important) - Similar Threads - name problem important

2. Is the Name field of each metadata table in Dotnet file structure is important?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the Name field of each metadata table in Dotnet file structure is important?: I'm trying to deobfuscate a Dotnet file that obfuscated by Eazfuscator.NET in manual. Just for fun and study. As far as I know, Dotnet files could be decompiled by decompilers. So, I thought that I could open the file and export it to project file and compile it. But it...
  3. Problems with Long File Names

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Long File Names: Hello I'am Tobias and I have a Problem with long File Names on a share, people used to create files and directories in Windows 7, some of them over 300 characters long. That was not a big problem back then. Now we have switched to Windows 10 and we now have a problem with...
  4. problem with user name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with user name: Hey, I have a problem with the space between my first and last name as it prevents cmd from reading the full path Is there any way I can replace it with underscore or delete it?...
  5. photos on windows 10 pro - importing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos on windows 10 pro - importing problem: Hello, I am working on a fully updated windows 10 pro computer. The Photos app lets me import pictures from my iphone, and I organize them all by date. So all pictures taken on 7/25/2018 should be copied to a folder on my computer. The only problem I have is that all...
  6. Windows Live Mail Import Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Import Problem: Hi and thanks for taking the time to look over my question. If it has already been posted, then I apologize, but I could not find it. I've just upgraded to Win-10 from XP and I'm having an issue with Windows Live Mail 2012. Specifically, the contacts import feature. I...
  7. Problem importing Chrome bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Problem importing Chrome bookmarks: Have tried several times now to import the bookmarks form Chrome to my favourites bar but it just will not do it . The other 10 machines are set but this one will not let me do it - I have installed Chrome to make sure the bookmarks are available but again from settings and...
  8. Problems with imported Favourites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with imported Favourites in Edge: Hello. I have two problems with the Edge browser: First, I have imported my favourites from Google Chrome but not all of them have transferred. I have looked in the folder %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorite...
  9. Problems Importing Favorites into Edge from IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Problems Importing Favorites into Edge from IE11: I have posted this question/complaint on another thread, but I have been locked out. So I'll try again. Why can't Microsoft fix the Edge import process to reliably import all favorites from IE 11? I have tried all the workarounds including copying the IE 11 favorites to the...
  10. Problem logging on name

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem logging on name: I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this (apologizes if it isn't as I can't find the section this falls under) as the screen problem i'm having is not blue but rather black. Anyways I have a HP Pavilion desktop computer. The problem that my mom and I are having is...