Windows 10: name problem (important)

Discus and support name problem (important) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi how can I change this name? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] please help me!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ParsaAkhbar, Jun 9, 2019.

1. name problem (important)

hi

how can I change this name?

name problem (important) 495de322-4743-4963-922a-3946cda7d8da?upload=true.png

name problem (important) 05ce8106-c35a-4fa5-b554-f5f3e3f53652?upload=true.png

please help me!!!

:)

ParsaAkhbar, Jun 9, 2019

2. IE favourites names too long to import - need to edit html

Hi Ford,

I appreciate you for providing the details of the issue.

I suggest you to perform below steps, if you are comfortable in editing html file.

Follow the steps below.

• Right Click on Favorites file and Click on Open with Notepad.
    • Edit and shorten Favorite name after the Url link.
    • Click on Save.
    To import file try the below step.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on the Star > "Add to Favorites" drop-down > "Import and Export"

• Mark a box "Import from a file".

• Click the Next button.

• Mark a box "Favorites".

• On the next screen, using a Browse button find a file "bookmarks.html", highlight it, and click OPEN.

• Click on "Next" button.

• Click on "Import" button.

• Click on "Finish" button.
    Disclaimer: Make sure to backup Favorites file.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Hard drive migration problem: Windows gave a strange name to my HD

1. Is there important data on this Hitachi disk ?
    2. Is it recognized in the BIOS ?
    3. If the answer to #1 is NO and #2 is YES go to step #4
    4. Open Admin Command and type:
      diskpart
      list disk ======> Make a note on disk # of the Hitachi disk
      select disk # =====> # found from above command
      clean
      exit.

If the answer is NO from step #2 above. Take the Hitachi disk out of the enclosure, open the case and connect directly to one of the sata port and reboot.

topgundcp, Jun 9, 2019
  4. graye Win User

name problem (important)

Problem with importing bookmarks

It could be related to an issue with the Chrome "profile". Take a look at this article that describes the problem and suggests a fix

Microsoft Edge Not Listing Chrome in the "Import Favorites" Panel? Let's Fix it!

graye, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

name problem (important)

1. name problem (important) - Similar Threads - name problem important

2. PC Manager Problem Important

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Manager Problem Important: Hello, before writing i would say that my english is not good, that is why there would be writing issues I have use PC Manager programme for deleting my junk files and getting my pc better but when i open it again, i says contact to microsoftIs there anyone can say me what is...
  3. Certutil import problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certutil import problem: Hello!I have a problem with certutil on some Windows 10 workstations in the domain.I use this command: certutil -user -f -p password -importPFX My c:\setup\client.p12Most of the workstations completes this command successfully, even if the logged in user is local user of the...
  4. Certutil import problem

Certutil import problem: Hello!I have a problem with certutil on some Windows 10 workstations in the domain.I use this command: certutil -user -f -p password -importPFX My c:\setup\client.p12Most of the workstations completes this command successfully, even if the logged in user is local user of the...
  5. Certutil import problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Glb Importing Problem

Glb Importing Problem: Dear Microsoft - There is a glitch that when i import a paint 3d glb from sketchfab. Its all grouped. and i cant ungroup it for some reason. Can you help me with this?...
  7. Glb Importing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glb Importing Problem: Dear Microsoft - There is a glitch that when i import a paint 3d glb from sketchfab. Its all grouped. and i cant ungroup it for some reason. Can you help me with this?...
  8. Iphone import problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Iphone import problem: Hello! Before I reset my PC, whenever I plugged in my Iphone, it would automatically open the photos app to import my images to. Now however, after resetting my PC, It tries to send them to onedrive. How do I make it so that when I plug in my Iphone, it opens the photos app...
  9. Problem with Importing Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Importing Favorites: Against my whishes a new version of Chrome Edge was installed on my laptop #1. I just tried to import Favorites from laptop #2, using an exported HTML file. I go through the procedure and it reports that the import has completed, BUT, the favorites on laptop #1 have not...
  10. Problems Importing Photos

Problems Importing Photos: I've been trying to import my all photos from my Iphone to Microsoft Photos but it will only let me import the same 62 of the 550 photos. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-importing-photos/2e96bad9-0784-471a-901e-cd7e61911521