Windows 10: <NAME REMOVED BY VM> is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

Discus and support is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good evening thank you very much for taking time to review my question and consern. Both my friend and I re big compter and pone users he is a Business... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreN.Sanchez, Jun 13, 2021.

1. is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

Good evening thank you very much for taking time to review my question and consern. Both my friend and I re big compter and pone users he is a Business Man and is also retiered and I am on disability receiving SSI. I have been having some privacy issues with some particular past roommates on our wifi computer access and so on and so forth and even with just people in general neighbors or even just passer buyers that may or may not be aware of what they are actually doing. I am just conserned for my very good friend and I and our personal information because it is a violation of our own privacy

:)

AndreN.Sanchez, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Account name user name

Ok, let's review.
    • Your Microsoft account aliases do not have the len address listed.
    • Your Microsoft account name online is correct.
    • You have a local account on the PC with the len address shown under "Your info".

I'm pretty sure you are signed in to an app with the len address, and is why you are seeing this.

As a test, click on the "Stop signing in to all Microsoft apps automatically" link below to see if that may remove it.

<NAME REMOVED BY VM> is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 13, 2021
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

1. is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... - Similar Threads - <NAME REMOVED VM>

2. Remove my name from a post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove my name from a post: Hi, my full name appears in a post in this microsoft forum. It also appears in the first page of google search result when my full name is searched. I don't want my name to appear.My name appears in the response of an advisor. Here is the thread :...
  3. Remove my name from a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove my name from a post: Hi, my full name appears in a post in this microsoft forum. It also appears in the first page of google search result when my full name is searched. I don't want my name to appear.My name appears in the response of an advisor. Here is the thread :...
  4. Change The Product's Name to be My Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change The Product's Name to be My Name: Hi, everyone!My name is Putri Nur Indah Pratiwi from Indonesia.I'd like to ask you a question. I'm a Windows 11 user and recently use my laptop again after being fixed for 2 weeks at the service center. The question is: How could I change the product's name to be my name on...
  5. Change The Product's Name to be My Name

Change The Product's Name to be My Name: Hi, everyone!My name is Putri Nur Indah Pratiwi from Indonesia.I'd like to ask you a question. I'm a Windows 11 user and recently use my laptop again after being fixed for 2 weeks at the service center. The question is: How could I change the product's name to be my name on...
  6. My name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My name: Rohan Raj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-name/691d0073-b4ae-4004-b537-30003c7da261
  7. My name

My name: Rohan Raj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-name/691d0073-b4ae-4004-b537-30003c7da261
  8. My name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...: Good evening thank you very much for taking time to review my question and consern. Both my friend and I re big compter and pone users he is a Business Man and is also retiered and I am on disability receiving SSI. I have been having some privacy issues with some particular...
  10. My Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Name: My computer thinks my name is something it isn't. For example, in the games doki doki literature club and start survey, there is a name reveal in which they are supposed to reveal that they know your name, however it addresses me as someone I am not, for safety reasons I will...