Windows 10: Names all changed.

Discus and support Names all changed. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all So yesterday I was having troubles with discord so I uninstalled it. I went to install it again and it said my disk was full. I changed so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by beamseyboy02, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Names all changed.

Hi all

So yesterday I was having troubles with discord so I uninstalled it. I went to install it again and it said my disk was full. I changed so that it would download to my other drive which worked.

Some how all my file names and locations are messed up and loads of files have appeared.

I will post many photos to help, as I know I haven't explained in much detail because I'm a noob with computers.

If anyone needs anymore photos I can get them and most below.

Any help would be appreciated. If I fresh started would it solve this problem?

Many thanks Jack

Names all changed. [​IMG]Names all changed. [​IMG]Names all changed. [​IMG]Names all changed. [​IMG]

:)

beamseyboy02, Nov 5, 2018

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Names all changed. :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Names all changed.

change windows 10 pc name

We appreciate you getting back to us. To change the cmd name, we suggest that you follow this steps:

• Open a Command Prompt (Adimin) window: Win+X, A, Alt+Y
    • Then run the following command to change your computer name to Donner: WMIC ComputerSystem where Name=COMPUTER-NAME call Rename Name=NewName
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Try to run ipconfig / all command, you should find that the Host Name in Windows IP Configuration list has been changed to the new name.

Keep us posted with the result.

Marilou Ser, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Names all changed.

1. Names all changed. - Similar Threads - Names changed

2. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...: Im unable to change my signin name on my version of Windows 10. Im on a pc. I accidentally used my email address when I re loaded Windows, and now I can't remove it. Can anyone help me?...
  3. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...: Im unable to change my signin name on my version of Windows 10. Im on a pc. I accidentally used my email address when I re loaded Windows, and now I can't remove it. Can anyone help me?...
  4. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Change Start up name and other info that appears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change Start up name and other info that appears: Hi,I have unfortunately had to go thru a reinstallation of windows.When I boot one account only I see the name 'USER'.I would like to change this to my microsoft account name.Following the instructions via settings, and going to the microsoft tech community, my signed-in name...
  6. Changing account name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing account name: When one changes their account name in windows Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts ... isn't the name under "users" subfolder meant to change as well ?? This see image didn't work, nor can I simply rename the folder. Can anyone advise why this may be the case ?...
  7. minecraft name change randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  8. minecraft name change randomly

minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  9. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....
  10. Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?

Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots?: Can I change the way WIndows 11 names screenshots? Now it names each new screenshot "Screenshot number." I would like it to use the date the screenshot was taken as the name: "yyyy-mm-dd number"....