Windows 10: names not showing

Discus and support names not showing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Task manager and my pc not showing names of programs, in windows 10.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shubhamdhami, Mar 12, 2021.

1. names not showing

Task manager and my pc not showing names of programs, in windows 10. names not showing 9f671267-edc9-449e-8cbc-dbf6830c8c21?upload=true.png

:)

shubhamdhami, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Berton Win User

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Apparently you have different things on your Win10, I have nothing identifiable with what you show but then the full names aren't all visible, can't see what they are. I have no Other entry in my list. Does the @ symbol before the names suggest something involving texting, maybe involving a Smart Phone?

Berton, Mar 12, 2021
  3. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Mar 12, 2021
  4. rostami Win User

names not showing

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

I have the compelet names and no smartphone is connected but they are system apps like maps or calendar and thanks for answering.

rostami, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

names not showing

1. names not showing - Similar Threads - names showing

2. when we search anything in the folder, it is not showing full name of the file when file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when we search anything in the folder, it is not showing full name of the file when file...: when we search anything in the folder, it is not showing full name of the file when file name is too long, and we can't adjust the description column size also....
  3. when we search anything in the folder, it is not showing full name of the file when file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when we search anything in the folder, it is not showing full name of the file when file...: when we search anything in the folder, it is not showing full name of the file when file name is too long, and we can't adjust the description column size also....
  4. file names do not show in windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file names do not show in windows11: I am using Windows11. When I create files eg an Excel sheet, and give it a name, the file does not show in the folder. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-do-not-show-in-windows11/6be78dd3-0e1f-4220-814e-6dab082063eb
  5. file names do not show in windows11

file names do not show in windows11: I am using Windows11. When I create files eg an Excel sheet, and give it a name, the file does not show in the folder. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-do-not-show-in-windows11/6be78dd3-0e1f-4220-814e-6dab082063eb
  6. W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account: Hello,My Windows 11 Settings randomly started to think that my Account is Darrin DeYoung. When I go to Accounts, it shows the correct name. I read online that Darrin DeYoung is a retail demo account and that I should reinstall windows. But it worked fine for 1 Year without...
  7. W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account

W11 Settings show 2 different names for the current Account: Hello,My Windows 11 Settings randomly started to think that my Account is Darrin DeYoung. When I go to Accounts, it shows the correct name. I read online that Darrin DeYoung is a retail demo account and that I should reinstall windows. But it worked fine for 1 Year without...
  8. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...: "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11 laptop. But other Windows 11 laptops or PCs have this option. Why is my laptop not this option?...
  9. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

"Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...: "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11 laptop. But other Windows 11 laptops or PCs have this option. Why is my laptop not this option?...
  10. "Change your account name" option is not showing up in Control Panel on my new Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Customization