Windows 10: Names of permanently deleted files and folders.

Discus and support Names of permanently deleted files and folders. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; is it possible to access Names of permanently deleted files in folder? I accidentaly removed lots of files in my downloads folder, as soon as TRIM is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Nika, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Nika Win User

Names of permanently deleted files and folders.

is it possible to access Names of permanently deleted files in folder?

I accidentaly removed lots of files in my downloads folder, as soon as TRIM is enabled on my SSD it was impossible for me to recover removed files, so I'm interested if its possible to see names of deleted files and folers there.

Windows 10

:)

Nika, Jul 3, 2020

2. question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, Jul 3, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Names of permanently deleted files and folders.

Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Names of permanently deleted files and folders. :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Names of permanently deleted files and folders. :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Names of permanently deleted files and folders.

1. Names of permanently deleted files and folders. - Similar Threads - Names permanently deleted

2. Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files: There's only one other mention of this problem, but the replies shrug off the problem with no real acknowledgement to how serious a flaw this is. If you create a new folder and paste files from an external device phone, camera, then hit undo, it'll undo the creation of the...
  3. Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files: There's only one other mention of this problem, but the replies shrug off the problem with no real acknowledgement to how serious a flaw this is. If you create a new folder and paste files from an external device phone, camera, then hit undo, it'll undo the creation of the...
  4. Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Names of permanently deleted files in current folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Names of permanently deleted files in current folder: is it possible to access Names of permanently deleted files in folder? I accidentaly removed lots of files in my downloads folder, as soon as TRIM is enabled on my SSD it was impossible for me to recover removed files, so I'm interested if its possible to see names of...
  6. Permanently deleted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently deleted files: Hello! First of all I'm really sorry if I'm asking too much of this and if the thread isn't really related to Windows 10, somehow I find it related because I want to use practically Windows 10 and another program or something for this job. And I know you guys are really the...
  7. Permanently deleted files

Permanently deleted files: How do I restore permanently deleted files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-deleted-files/fe05149f-7bf6-4adc-8166-7220204885d8
  8. Not permanently deleting files

Not permanently deleting files: Whenever I delete a file on a networked drive, I am asked if I want to permanently delete the file. Is there anyway to delete a file on a networked drive and have it sent to the Recycle Bin (or some other user-defined or user-created file designated a "trash" file)?...
  9. Permanently delete default folders

Permanently delete default folders: Every time I delete these folders they keep coming back. I don't need them. How do I stop them from being restored?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-delete-default-folders/d28689ae-92b2-4cc3-a600-657d66699eee"
  10. Minor bug[Permanently deleting a searched folder does not remove the name of that folder...

Minor bug[Permanently deleting a searched folder does not remove the name of that folder...: Category: Minor Details: When permanently deleting a file from a folder, the name of that deleted file vanishes at once. However, if a file name is searched from the search bar and after it is found, deleting it permanently does not remove the name of that file until the...