Windows 10: "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict

Discus and support "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I downloaded "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" digitally from Her Interactive onto Windows 10 and when I tried opening the application it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by keljtay, May 14, 2020.

1. keljtay Win User

"Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict

Hi!

I downloaded "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" digitally from Her Interactive onto Windows 10 and when I tried opening the application it only blinks onto the taskbar then disappears and does not run. Once I troubleshooted the compatibility of the game, it said it was not compatible. Please help.

:)

keljtay, May 14, 2020
  2. bec t Win User

Do any Nancy Drew games work on Windows 10 ?

Do any nancy drew games work on windows 10 ?

<Original title - nancy drew >

bec t, May 14, 2020
  3. Do any Nancy Drew games work on Windows 10 ?

When updating my computer to Windows 10 I find that Nancy Drew games are NOT compatible. According to the Her Interactive website FAQ they said the following:

" Windows 10 Compatibility:

We know Nancy Drew game compatibility must be on a lot of your minds with the upcoming release of Windows 10.

Microsoft has indicated that Windows 10 has the same base code as Windows 7 & 8 and therefore all games that work on Windows 7 & 8 should work on Windows 10.

Below is a link from Microsoft on this topic:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w…7-d51a2d7b611c

More information to follow as needed."

Now I see this post. Which is it?? Can there be a fix to make these games compatible? My children love to play them. If not I will revert to the older Windows version.

Thanks!

lala419Jones, May 14, 2020
  4. "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict

nancy drew app not loading correctly after paid R300 for that app, ridiculous

nancy drew app not loading correctly after paid R300 for that app, ridiculous

cannot play this game on microsoft store app as it does not load correctly

EltheaGriessel, May 14, 2020
Thema:

"Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict

1. "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" Game Conflict - Similar Threads - Nancy Drew Phantom

2. Phantom devices under Family } Apps & Game Limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantom devices under Family } Apps & Game Limits: Under my Family Safety tab of Microsoft account, if I go to Apps & Game Limits subtab it shows a list of devices these limits will apply to. My child should have access to 4 devices and they are on there listed correctly. However, there are two additional device icons for a...
  3. nancy drew app not loading correctly after paid R300 for that app, ridiculous

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nancy drew app not loading correctly after paid R300 for that app, ridiculous: nancy drew app not loading correctly after paid R300 for that app, ridiculous cannot play this game on microsoft store app as it does not load correctly...
  4. phantom networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    phantom networks: I have been getting phantom networks appearing such as douglas and another named full_biscuit what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phantom-networks/b3845944-ef49-4176-9e39-0457ea3175fc
  5. Run Old Nancy Games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Old Nancy Games in Windows 10: can I run old Nancy drew games on windows 10 [Original Title: games] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-old-nancy-games-in-windows-10/131d1094-1868-48a1-bc6c-5656b69bdebf
  6. Phantom mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phantom mouse: Recently the mouse pad has a phantom mouse that prevents me from working...is there a permanent fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phantom-mouse/27970ddf-5b06-4983-a336-6868bafc925d
  7. Phantom Log?

in Windows 10 Support
    Phantom Log?: When I save a .log file on the desktop it doesn't show up there. I do a search from Windows Explorer and find the log. The properties indicate it is, in fact, in the desktop folder, however there is no sign of it in that folder, or on the Desktop itself. The only way to find...
  8. Nancy Smith Need Your Help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nancy Smith Need Your Help?: On my sites I have a contact form, saves me publishing email addresses in any form. A few weeks ago I got a site message from a Nancy Smith asking for further information about a subject but sort of got lost in mid message. I didnt like the look of it so left it in the bin....
  9. phantom homegroup

phantom homegroup: the last time I upgraded to 1703 on my desktop I had an issue with homegroups. It said I could join a homegroup that was created by myself on my desktop. I reverted to 1607. So MS sort of forced the issue months later - like last night - and I let it update. Same problem....
  10. Phantom Drives?

Phantom Drives?: How can I get rid of these "phantom drives"? 18469