Windows 10: Nancy Smith Need Your Help?

Discus and support Nancy Smith Need Your Help? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On my sites I have a contact form, saves me publishing email addresses in any form. A few weeks ago I got a site message from a Nancy Smith asking for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by elbmek, May 13, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Nancy Smith Need Your Help?

On my sites I have a contact form, saves me publishing email addresses in any form. A few weeks ago I got a site message from a Nancy Smith asking for further information about a subject but sort of got lost in mid message. I didnt like the look of it so left it in the bin.

Just got another from this 'woman' on a different topic asking for information about an american pilot I have on two of my sites. As she wanted to pass the info onto his descendants (also mentioned in the page.) As 'she' got confused again and actually crossed two pages of conflicting info, I immediately removed it (I cant spam it as its from my official form software). Obviously someone abroad who cant string proper english together.

Q: anybody else here ever got an email or contact from this charming little lady?? *Devil

:)

elbmek, May 13, 2017
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Ms. Smith

Please don't use your name for the subject of a question. In the future, use a brief description of your problem.

You say is not with your monitor or graphics card, but how do you know that for sure? If you rare right about that, it's likely that the monitor cable is not plugged firmly enough into the graphics card.

Ken Blake, May 13, 2017
  3. Ms. Smith

My husband is taking this to our computer experts who take care of not only my computer, digital artist, but also take care of all his business's computers. You have been less than helpful.

Mary JSmith, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Nancy Smith Need Your Help?

1. Nancy Smith Need Your Help? - Similar Threads - Nancy Smith Need

2. Smith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Smith: hi, hope someone can help, i have a folder C:\Users\LENOVO inside C drive and i can't find it, i saw it at first but then it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smith/d31ed1be-671a-491e-b6ad-ea0bf71f2e53
  3. Smith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smith: hi, hope someone can help, i have a folder C:\Users\LENOVO inside C drive and i can't find it, i saw it at first but then it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smith/d31ed1be-671a-491e-b6ad-ea0bf71f2e53
  4. Smith

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Angela Smith

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Angela Smith: I can not get onto my laptop my pin is no longer available and I have forgotten my password can someone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angela-smith/d66de896-1a58-4d45-9f16-e592a24e9dfe
  6. I need your help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need your help.: My Windows 10 keeps blinking after i login . Bootup is also painfully slow . I have tried a video that advises to uninstall lastest quality update, but i can't do that either . When I attempt to do that it shows " We ran into a problem and won't be able to unistall the latest...
  7. Need your help/suggestions.

Need your help/suggestions.: Hello r/Windows10. I am very curious about whether I should update my laptop or not. Specs are: Intel Core i5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Pro 1903 I don't have any graphics card or SSD on this laptop. Should I update my Windows 10 1903 to 2004 latest?...
  8. I Need Your Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Need Your Help: <span style="color:#263341;font-family:Lato, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Fira Sans', 'Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:#ffffff;">Its showing that i cant turn off my windows defender...
  9. I need your help with the taskbar.

I need your help with the taskbar.: I want the closed ones from the apps pinned in the taskbar to appear first. https://imgur.com/c2NbZVJ The problem looks exactly like this. The order of opened and closed applications appears in the order in which they are pinned. Do you have any idea how to fix it?...
  10. I really need your help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need your help!: I ve just moved to a new place and I have no internet cable yet so now I have to use my father in law's wifi connection. He has a pretty big and powerful router with a strong signal. The problem is that the router started to crash after I connected my computer. I can use the...