Windows 10: NANO ransomware

Discus and support NANO ransomware in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to remove NANO ransomware and decrypt .NANO files? It would be a great help. Thanks! submitted by /u/jasonslone [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jasonslone, May 4, 2020.

1. NANO ransomware

Does anyone know how to remove NANO ransomware and decrypt .NANO files? It would be a great help.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jasonslone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jasonslone, May 4, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, May 4, 2020
Thema:

NANO ransomware

1. NANO ransomware - Similar Threads - NANO ransomware

2. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  3. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  4. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver: hello i have a ms all in one keyboard but the nano reiver is broken.by chance i have another one.is it possible to connect the keyboard to the other nano receiver ?thanks...
  5. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver: hello i have a ms all in one keyboard but the nano reiver is broken.by chance i have another one.is it possible to connect the keyboard to the other nano receiver ?thanks...
  6. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't: I'm using the mentioned device TP-Link archer t2u for wifi and bluetooth. WiFi installs fine, and there also seems to be an entry in the `events` section that confirms this:Device USB\VID_2357&PID_011E\00e04c000001 was started.Driver Name: netrtwlanu.infClass Guid:...
  8. Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't

Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't: I'm using the mentioned device TP-Link archer t2u for wifi and bluetooth. WiFi installs fine, and there also seems to be an entry in the `events` section that confirms this:Device USB\VID_2357&PID_011E\00e04c000001 was started.Driver Name: netrtwlanu.infClass Guid:...
  9. Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.: When I plug my microphone into the computer, it says "USB Device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in several times and looked through sound...