Windows 10: Narrator does not work in a Windows 10 Sandbox

Discus and support Narrator does not work in a Windows 10 Sandbox in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, After I start Narrator in a Windows 10 Sandbox, it does not read anything. I'm sure audio is working, and the Narrator on my host Windows 10 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huanlin, Feb 2, 2021.

1. huanlin Win User

Narrator does not work in a Windows 10 Sandbox

Hi,
    After I start Narrator in a Windows 10 Sandbox, it does not read anything.
    I'm sure audio is working, and the Narrator on my host Windows 10 is working, too.
    I've also tried running another narrator application named NVDA in the sandbox, and it works as well.

Version: Windows 10 Professional 20H2

Any suggestions?

:)

huanlin, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Narrator does not work in a Windows 10 Sandbox - Similar Threads - Narrator does Sandbox

2. Windows Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Sandbox not working: I have Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.1256 and i wanted to use the Sandbox to test stuff but when i open it it just shows a black screen and nothing else. I have an Intel i5 3317U, 8gb of RAM and an Nvidia Geforce GT 740M and virtualization is enabled. submitted by...
  3. windows sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows sandbox not working: when i try to run windows sandbox it says it failed to initialize, i enabled everything i need to in control panel, but it still says it, how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sandbox-not-working/f3562742-e6ef-4eef-b3d8-a44f6a0047d2
  4. Windows Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Sandbox not working: [ATTACH] I have recently started messing around with windows sandbox and I wanted to enable VGPU. It didn't work and I think the problem has to do with sandbox not having the correct WDDM version. (I believe it is required to have version 2.6) But currently it is at 1.3...
  5. Windows Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Sandbox not working: Hello everyone, I am unable to use the Sandbox. It starts, but the display is just blinking every 2 seconds. You cannot click on anything inside the Sandbox. I dont have Hyper-V, Hypervisor, or Container installed. And the known "solutions" like the 100% scale also didn't...
  6. Windows Sandbox my in-build camera does not work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sandbox my in-build camera does not work!: I recently installed windows sandbox on my computer running 1909 version. My internal camera will not work in this environment it gives me an error: "There’s a problem with ms-resource:///Resources/AppTitle. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling...
  7. Windows sandbox does not start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sandbox does not start: I recently tried to use windows sandbox after enabling everything that's needed. However, when I run it I get the administrator prompt and then I get the icon, and that's it. I just see the windows sandbox icon on a blue background. Nothing starts. When I alt+tab there is no...
  8. Windows Sandbox does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox does not work: I enabled Windows Sandbox via the "Turn Windows features on or off" and restarted my PC. I then opened the application with the start menu, but it just gets stuck at the small blue loading screen with the logo. After 2 minutes, this shows up: [ATTACH] I have a very...
  9. Applications does not work in windows sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications does not work in windows sandbox: [ATTACH] Above is picture when I tried to run an application Boxedapp packer it failed but it works fine on host system. Any app that requires .net framework does not work like an app for .net 3.5 More info here...
  10. windows sandbox Not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows sandbox Not working: HI all so i have the new release off 1903 installed it on the 21 build number 18362.116 and when i first installed it all worked great sandbox and all now windows sandbox opens but sits on its blue splash screen and does nothing at all? i see errors in the even viewer about...