Windows 10: Narrator feature/

Discus and support Narrator feature/ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've turned on the Narrator feature in Ease of Access. I've made my pitch, volume, etc. settings. I've brought up an article on my desktop from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gerry1153, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Gerry1153 Win User

Narrator feature/

I've turned on the Narrator feature in Ease of Access. I've made my pitch, volume, etc. settings. I've brought up an article on my desktop from a magazine using Google Chrome. The narrator only reads the title. How do I get it to read the whole article or isn't that possible?

:)

Gerry1153, Sep 4, 2016

2. Blue rectangle around every link in UI

I have already tried turning off the narrator feature. It doesn't work.

KandarpJha, Sep 4, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Narrator feature/

1. Narrator feature/ - Similar Threads - Narrator feature

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off: I have been struggling with this problem for about 3 hours now, looking thorough google to find an answer. I found that with Ctrl+B it would turn it off however this didn't work since the narrator talks every ime I put my cursor on something. It all started with me pressing...
  3. Outline in Narration Box | Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outline in Narration Box | Windows Settings: Hi! This is a question about my Windows 10 Enterprise Distribution that I'm using and currently, actively modifying. Could anyone please provide on insight on what this is and what triggers it to happen? Whenever I go into Windows Update on my normal PC, my cursor...
  4. narrator voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    narrator voice: how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-voice/0ce56db3-3502-4fcb-ac48-c60b075a66f2
  5. Windows Narrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Narrator: Is there a word limit for windows narrator. It stops halfway through. Is there a setting somewhere to make changes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-narrator/676e7223-7112-45f1-92e5-2e8354f43b21
  6. No Sound in Narrator or any other Text-to-speech Apps

No Sound in Narrator or any other Text-to-speech Apps: Hi, I have no sound in Narrator or any other Text to speech apps (Windows 10 1809) . All other sound is functioning OK. In settings->Text-to-speech->Preview Voice there is also no sound. Any help gratefully received. Andy....
  7. Narrator in Windows 10

Narrator in Windows 10: How do I show Win 10 Narrator active on the task bar, so I can access the controls easier, and see when its on or off ? Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-in-windows-10/5dace3d5-faf2-432a-a400-a39f3594feea
  8. NARRATOR !!!!!!!!!!

NARRATOR !!!!!!!!!!: Is anybody able to tell me how I can stop the pesky narrator app for as long as I don't intentionally restart it or any related app (i.e. probably "text to speech", before I toss my innocent, brand new laptop out of the next available window, open or shut ! Many thank,...
  9. Narrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Narrator: I was just about to shoot my brand-new laptop because of this nerve-killing app, but thought better the last second. Better to shoot the developer when I can get hands on him. Until then: Narrator reads and tells you every nonsense. But can this app made read any text I...
  10. How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?: How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow? Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narration/2a031876-e5ee-40ea-a900-f0094fb4d674