Windows 10: Narrator feature/

Discus and support Narrator feature/ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've turned on the Narrator feature in Ease of Access. I've made my pitch, volume, etc. settings. I've brought up an article on my desktop from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gerry1153, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Gerry1153 Win User

Narrator feature/

I've turned on the Narrator feature in Ease of Access. I've made my pitch, volume, etc. settings. I've brought up an article on my desktop from a magazine using Google Chrome. The narrator only reads the title. How do I get it to read the whole article or isn't that possible?

:)

Gerry1153, Sep 4, 2016

2. Blue rectangle around every link in UI

I have already tried turning off the narrator feature. It doesn't work.

KandarpJha, Sep 4, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Narrator feature/

1. Narrator feature/ - Similar Threads - Narrator feature

2. Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022: Hello I have windows 11 2023H2 I install Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 I'm try to learn C#, after creating new console app and go to code editor Narrator can read whole line but not read any word or characters for example if I go to line 11 narrator can read this line " static...
  3. Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022: Hello I have windows 11 2023H2 I install Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 I'm try to learn C#, after creating new console app and go to code editor Narrator can read whole line but not read any word or characters for example if I go to line 11 narrator can read this line " static...
  4. Are there Afrikaans Accessibility features like Narrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there Afrikaans Accessibility features like Narrator?: I'm building a PC for a dyslexic friend who can only speak Afrikaans. I'd like to enable Windows Narrator for him in Afrikaans, but cannot find it as an option anywhere. Is this simply not supported?...
  5. Are there Afrikaans Accessibility features like Narrator?

Are there Afrikaans Accessibility features like Narrator?: I'm building a PC for a dyslexic friend who can only speak Afrikaans. I'd like to enable Windows Narrator for him in Afrikaans, but cannot find it as an option anywhere. Is this simply not supported?...
  6. Are the lock the Narrator key and scan mode the same feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are the lock the Narrator key and scan mode the same feature?: I have this question regarding the differences between the Narrator's scan mode and lock Narrator key if they are the same thing or if they act in the same way.Also how can I be sure if scan mode is turned on in Windows 11? is there a section on the Narrator settings...
  7. Are the lock the Narrator key and scan mode the same feature?

Are the lock the Narrator key and scan mode the same feature?: I have this question regarding the differences between the Narrator's scan mode and lock Narrator key if they are the same thing or if they act in the same way.Also how can I be sure if scan mode is turned on in Windows 11? is there a section on the Narrator settings...
  8. Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly: Hi, currently I have encounter an issue that with Narrator turn on, the website @ mention feature is unable to work correctly.This issue also able to reproduce in microsoft team web version https://teams.microsoft.com/, google sheet and etc.Step to reproduce:1. Open...
  9. Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly

Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly: Hi, currently I have encounter an issue that with Narrator turn on, the website @ mention feature is unable to work correctly.This issue also able to reproduce in microsoft team web version https://teams.microsoft.com/, google sheet and etc.Step to reproduce:1. Open...
  10. How do I turn off the Narrator feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the Narrator feature?: How do I turn OFF the Narrator feature? * Original title: Narrator funtion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-narrator-feature/c4b997bd-720e-4f7a-a784-6eb0289db2f0