Windows 10: Narrator feature/

Discus and support Narrator feature/ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've turned on the Narrator feature in Ease of Access. I've made my pitch, volume, etc. settings. I've brought up an article on my desktop from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gerry1153, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Gerry1153 Win User

Narrator feature/

I've turned on the Narrator feature in Ease of Access. I've made my pitch, volume, etc. settings. I've brought up an article on my desktop from a magazine using Google Chrome. The narrator only reads the title. How do I get it to read the whole article or isn't that possible?

:)

Gerry1153, Sep 4, 2016

2. Blue rectangle around every link in UI

I have already tried turning off the narrator feature. It doesn't work.

KandarpJha, Sep 4, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Narrator feature/

1. Narrator feature/ - Similar Threads - Narrator feature

2. Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable narrator voice in Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: I have tried everything and it is now driving me to the point that I just don't play anymore. Please help... Turning off menu and chat did nothing by the way....
  3. How to get Narrator to shut up and NO, NONE of your suggestions work, NONE of them do

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get Narrator to shut up and NO, NONE of your suggestions work, NONE of them do: i've read all the suggestions for getting Narrator to shut up and NONE of them work with Windows 10. I've even tried to disable it and follow those instructions and those instructions don't work either. Before you put out instructions, why not see if they work. NONE of...
  4. Narrator problems reading Words document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Narrator problems reading Words document: When reading a Word document in Narrator, every few minutes, the reading of a word is wrong. The reading is of the first few letters and then the rest of the word. If I just read the word by itself, the pronunciation is correct....
  5. Problems with Windows Narrative and Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows Narrative and Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Good Evening, Some time ago, I accidentally activated don't even know how turn on the narrator in the game and only in the game and I don't know how to turn it off. In the Windows setting, narrator is disabled. The only way to get rid of it, is to disable sound for the whole...
  6. How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...: How to remove Narrator or other voice from apps. Just started since MS upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-narrator-or-voice-when-app-is-open/1d115b96-726c-477c-a99c-44ca2b4d5ea8
  7. Changing speed of narrator in Read Aloud function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing speed of narrator in Read Aloud function: I am searching for the adjustment for the voice cadence on the, "Read Aloud" setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-speed-of-narrator-in-read-aloud-function/53657c2e-3907-42d9-94dc-6fa523180e9a
  8. Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration

Problems with Windows 10 Photo Narration: I have created a video to which I wish to add music and narration. I have no problem adding the music. For the narration part, I used the Windows Voice Recorder. I selected the custom audio button in Windows 10 photo to upload the audio file just as I did with the music...
  9. Can Narrator read a selected paragraph on a browser?

Can Narrator read a selected paragraph on a browser?: I found that Narrator can read aloud paragraphs in Word, Notepad, etc by using the keyboard shortcut: Narrator + Shift + Down arrow. But not on a browser. I wonder if there's some way to make it selected paragraphs on a browser too. Any help much welcome. 139173
  10. How do I turn off the Narrator feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the Narrator feature?: How do I turn OFF the Narrator feature? * Original title: Narrator funtion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-the-narrator-feature/c4b997bd-720e-4f7a-a784-6eb0289db2f0