Windows 10: Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

Discus and support Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello All, In my log in screen, if I chose "Ease of access" icon, I always get the narrator voice. I want to shut that voice off PERIOD. I've look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oscar Hotel, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

Hello All,

In my log in screen, if I chose "Ease of access" icon, I always get the narrator voice.

I want to shut that voice off PERIOD.

I've look though many of the "Narrator" threads but still can't find the answer.

Anybody ? Thank you, Oscar

:)

Oscar Hotel, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

I did try it, and yes it did show up in the taskbar. When I turned it back off, it stayed off; so I really don't have any further suggestions as to why your narrator voice is randomly speaking when you have it disabled other than the possibility that it is somehow not being disabled when you select that option.

Perhaps someone else will have some further insight to the glitch you are experiencing and a possible remedy.

Post back if you find any further information about the situation.

Sorry I could not be of further assistance.

EDIT:

I did find however, that if you access the narrator from Control Panel, this screen comes up:

Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004 [​IMG]

So essentially, a different set of settings is accessible from what I can see:

Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004 [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

1. Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Narrator Voice Log

2. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  3. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  4. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: please need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-the-narrator-voice-on-age-of-empires/85bc2081-95b3-40ac-99b7-cb83ca718a10
  5. Win 10 / Voice Recognition

in Cortana
    Win 10 / Voice Recognition: Greetings, I'm trying to set up voice recognition on Win10. I've been suing my headset+mic for quite a while now for apps such as Discord or Teamspeak so I am sure that the headset works just fine. After I followed the set up for the voice recognition and started it it is...
  6. How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...: How to remove Narrator or other voice from apps. Just started since MS upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-narrator-or-voice-when-app-is-open/1d115b96-726c-477c-a99c-44ca2b4d5ea8
  7. No voice recorder in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No voice recorder in Win 10: All of a sudden my voice recorder isn't working on the computer or over Facebook Live, Skype or Zoom. Mic troubleshooted fine. Checked all the privacies, checked the right mics enabled, but still nothing. Was working fine a month ago. PLEASE HELP!...
  8. narrator voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    narrator voice: how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-voice/0ce56db3-3502-4fcb-ac48-c60b075a66f2
  9. Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10: I am experience annoying problem where this narrator voice will randomly speak I made sure Use Narrator is turn turned off and unchecked the shortcut key. But I am still experience this problem of the voice randomly speaking. Windows version : 1803 119983
  10. Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10: How to: Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 How to Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre blind or have low vision....