Windows 10: Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

Discus and support Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am experience annoying problem where this narrator voice will randomly speak I made sure Use Narrator is turn turned off and unchecked the shortcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by madmax2, Oct 16, 2018.

1. madmax2 Win User

Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

I am experience annoying problem where this narrator voice will randomly speak

I made sure Use Narrator is turn turned off
    and unchecked the shortcut key.

But I am still experience this problem of the voice randomly speaking.

Windows version : 1803

:)

madmax2, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 16, 2018
  4. BRG1988 Win User

How To Disable The Narrator Voice In Windows 10?

I had to reinstall Windows 10 but after reinstalling Windows 10 the Narrator Voice is on but when I went to the settings to disable both in the Control Panel and Windows 10 settings the Narrator is disabled so.

The Narrator Voice is very annoying and gives me a headache I would really love to know how to disable I've looked searched everywhere and nothing helps because it tells me to go to "Ease Of Access" both in Windows 10 settings and Control Panel and click
    and uncheck the narrator boxes. but as you see with the pictures below the Narrator is "turned off" yet I still hear the annoyingly stupid robot voice repeating everything I do. I won't be able to watch videos with the robot voice speaking over them.

Please help me with this

Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10 c28c8178-65c1-43df-b97d-564d5566b3d8?upload=true.png

BRG1988, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Narrator voice randomly

2. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  3. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  4. Narrator randomly speaks anouncements even when disabled.

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator randomly speaks anouncements even when disabled.: So, Narrator randomly speaks anouncements even when disabled. I have triple checked the settings and Narrator is turned off. I am blind and do use a screenreader called Jaws and it is my primary screenreader and is what I hear when navigating my PC. But for example when my...
  5. Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004: Hello All, In my log in screen, if I chose "Ease of access" icon, I always get the narrator voice. I want to shut that voice off PERIOD. I've look though many of the "Narrator" threads but still can't find the answer. Anybody ? Thank you, Oscar 168506
  6. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: please need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-the-narrator-voice-on-age-of-empires/85bc2081-95b3-40ac-99b7-cb83ca718a10
  7. How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove Narrator or voice when app is open. Narrator is OFF but voice contiues on...: How to remove Narrator or other voice from apps. Just started since MS upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-narrator-or-voice-when-app-is-open/1d115b96-726c-477c-a99c-44ca2b4d5ea8
  8. narrator voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    narrator voice: how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-voice/0ce56db3-3502-4fcb-ac48-c60b075a66f2
  9. Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator Voice Emphasize Formatted Text in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse...
  10. Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10: How to: Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 How to Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre blind or have low vision....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows narrator is turned off but still speaking

2. windows narrator randomly telling me no

3. narrator turned off but still speaking win 10

4. windows random speaking