Windows 10: narrator voice

Discus and support narrator voice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-voice/0ce56db3-3502-4fcb-ac48-c60b075a66f2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KingsKid1938, Feb 20, 2019.

1. narrator voice

how do I change narrator voice on kindle pc?

:)

KingsKid1938, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 20, 2019
  4. narrator voice

Narrator voice randomly speaking on Windows 10

I did try it, and yes it did show up in the taskbar. When I turned it back off, it stayed off; so I really don't have any further suggestions as to why your narrator voice is randomly speaking when you have it disabled other than the possibility that it is somehow not being disabled when you select that option.

Perhaps someone else will have some further insight to the glitch you are experiencing and a possible remedy.

Post back if you find any further information about the situation.

Sorry I could not be of further assistance.

EDIT:

I did find however, that if you access the narrator from Control Panel, this screen comes up:

narrator voice [​IMG]

So essentially, a different set of settings is accessible from what I can see:

narrator voice [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

narrator voice

1. narrator voice - Similar Threads - narrator voice

2. Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...: I had a workshop from work to learn about accessibility. We activated our narrator, so we could experience what it would be like to be blind or have really bad eyesight, and how important it is to design websites and web applications properly.However, I am blessed to still...
  3. Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...: I had a workshop from work to learn about accessibility. We activated our narrator, so we could experience what it would be like to be blind or have really bad eyesight, and how important it is to design websites and web applications properly.However, I am blessed to still...
  4. Why are Natural Voices only available for Narrator and not for Text to Speech?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are Natural Voices only available for Narrator and not for Text to Speech?: The natural voices available for Narrator should also be available for standard Text to Speech. For example, I may have Aria reading to me in Narrator, but if I use the TTS feature in Kindle for PC, it can only be David or Zira. No natural voices downloads seem to be...
  5. Why are Natural Voices only available for Narrator and not for Text to Speech?

Why are Natural Voices only available for Narrator and not for Text to Speech?: The natural voices available for Narrator should also be available for standard Text to Speech. For example, I may have Aria reading to me in Narrator, but if I use the TTS feature in Kindle for PC, it can only be David or Zira. No natural voices downloads seem to be...
  6. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  7. Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language

Narrator - Set voice for unsupported language: I'm trying to set up Narrator for a visually impaired user who is fluent in English, German, and Sicilian. Unfortunately, Narrator does not support Sicilian. The user told me that the next best option would be Catalan, which Narrator does support.What I'm trying to do is have...
  8. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22543 brings Natural voices for the Narrator, volume level...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22543 brings Natural voices for the Narrator, volume level...: Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22543 is now available in the Dev Channel. Microsoft has been steadily improving the accessibility features in Windows 11. Build 22538 brought some new options for Voice Access and Voice Typing. [ATTACH] Narrator Windows 11 Build 22543 adds...
  9. Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Narrator Voice at Log in Win 10 2004: Hello All, In my log in screen, if I chose "Ease of access" icon, I always get the narrator voice. I want to shut that voice off PERIOD. I've look though many of the "Narrator" threads but still can't find the answer. Anybody ? Thank you, Oscar 168506
  10. disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disabling the narrator voice on Age Of Empires Definitive Edition: please need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-the-narrator-voice-on-age-of-empires/85bc2081-95b3-40ac-99b7-cb83ca718a10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. narrator for kindle change voice