Windows 10: Narrator

Discus and support Narrator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I get an audio manual for using narrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator/76edb956-9640-40bb-90f8-384e5b509516 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xanthareel, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Narrator

How do I get an audio manual for using narrator?

:)

Xanthareel, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Sern Lee Win User
    Narrator cause mention pop out feature doesn't work correctly

Hi, currently I have encounter an issue that with Narrator turn on, the website @ mention feature is unable to work correctly.
    This issue also able to reproduce in microsoft team web version (checking your credentials...), google sheet and etc.

Step to reproduce:
    1. Open narrator
    2. Open microsoft team in web version
    3. In any group chat, type '@'.

4. A suggestion list will popup.

5. Unable to continue key in any text to filter the suggestion list. Narrator will voice 'unavailable' upon key press.

p/s: It seems like Narrator will auto focus on the popup suggestion list option which have been implemented with aria-selected='true' and cause the input key no longer working.

Kindly let me know if there is any suggestion or finding on the issue above. Thanks.

Sern Lee, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Narrator

narrator

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which version of operating system (OS) build is currently installed on your phone?
    • How long you've been having this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the icon or tiles that is circle while the Narrator is turn on and turn off?

For your reference, you may visit this link on how to use Narrator on Windows Mobile.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Dennis Zac, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Narrator

1. Narrator - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. How do I uninstall Narrator in Windows 10? The steps to disable it don't work, I want it gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Narrator in Windows 10? The steps to disable it don't work, I want it gone.: I want Narrator gone from my computer. I cannot see where the option to uninstall can be found. I have seen many responses to the same question that offer steps to "disable" narrator but it seems that Microsoft has gone to great lengths to keep this malware ever present on...
  3. How do I uninstall Narrator in Windows 10? The steps to disable it don't work, I want it gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Narrator in Windows 10? The steps to disable it don't work, I want it gone.: I want Narrator gone from my computer. I cannot see where the option to uninstall can be found. I have seen many responses to the same question that offer steps to "disable" narrator but it seems that Microsoft has gone to great lengths to keep this malware ever present on...
  4. How do I uninstall Narrator in Windows 10? The steps to disable it don't work, I want it gone.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to use Microsoft Narrator For Dyslexics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Microsoft Narrator For Dyslexics?: Hello all, I am a dyslexic student trying to read paragraphs that I have selected. I am not blind and thus don't need the full screen read to me. Right now, I have various chrome extensions that are TTS programs, but non of them use fancy AI, human sounding voices. I need a...
  6. How to use Microsoft Narrator For Dyslexics?

How to use Microsoft Narrator For Dyslexics?: Hello all, I am a dyslexic student trying to read paragraphs that I have selected. I am not blind and thus don't need the full screen read to me. Right now, I have various chrome extensions that are TTS programs, but non of them use fancy AI, human sounding voices. I need a...
  7. Narrator is Off, Voice I hear is different woman but it still speaks every on screen action...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator is Off, Voice I hear is different woman but it still speaks every on screen action...: somehow I accidentally turned on a google feature that I don't know how to turn off. Narrator is off, ADS is all disabled but I still hear a voice whenever I type or click buttons. I use Windows 10 and somehow hitting something made it activate. Where can I turn it off ? It's...
  8. Narrator is Off, Voice I hear is different woman but it still speaks every on screen action...

Narrator is Off, Voice I hear is different woman but it still speaks every on screen action...: somehow I accidentally turned on a google feature that I don't know how to turn off. Narrator is off, ADS is all disabled but I still hear a voice whenever I type or click buttons. I use Windows 10 and somehow hitting something made it activate. Where can I turn it off ? It's...
  9. Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022: Hello I have windows 11 2023H2 I install Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 I'm try to learn C#, after creating new console app and go to code editor Narrator can read whole line but not read any word or characters for example if I go to line 11 narrator can read this line " static...
  10. Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022

Windows 11 Narrator not read any characters in Visual Studio 2022: Hello I have windows 11 2023H2 I install Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 I'm try to learn C#, after creating new console app and go to code editor Narrator can read whole line but not read any word or characters for example if I go to line 11 narrator can read this line " static...