Windows 10: Narrator.

Discus and support Narrator. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i. cannot. disable. it. Its's annoying! when i formatted my ssd in order to reinstall windows, it activated on itself and whenever im trying to turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by linuxwindowsmatch, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Narrator.

i. cannot. disable. it. Its's annoying! when i formatted my ssd in order to reinstall windows, it activated on itself and whenever im trying to turn it off, it doesn't actually turn off.

:)

linuxwindowsmatch, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 1, 2021
  3. narrator

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which version of operating system (OS) build is currently installed on your phone?
    • How long you've been having this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the icon or tiles that is circle while the Narrator is turn on and turn off?

For your reference, you may visit this link on how to use Narrator on Windows Mobile.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Dennis Zac, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Narrator.

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Narrator.

1. Narrator. - Similar Threads - Narrator

2. Narrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator: How do I get an audio manual for using narrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator/76edb956-9640-40bb-90f8-384e5b509516
  3. Narrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Narrator: How do I get an audio manual for using narrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator/76edb956-9640-40bb-90f8-384e5b509516
  4. Ease of access narrator screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  5. Ease of access narrator screen.

Ease of access narrator screen.: After three minutes of being on my computer, this box pops up which is a blank white page and a black border. I can't close it or minimize the page. It has the Narrator, magnifier, high contrast, sticky keys and filter settings, and that's it.This just started yesterday. How...
  6. what to do when narrator malfunctions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what to do when narrator malfunctions?: what to do when narrator malfunctions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-narrator-malfunctions/5480b954-7fa6-493a-9fe9-581363b070e0
  7. what to do when narrator malfunctions?

what to do when narrator malfunctions?: what to do when narrator malfunctions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-narrator-malfunctions/5480b954-7fa6-493a-9fe9-581363b070e0
  8. what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?: i'm developer. i want create my country language text to speech for windows narrator. Where can i find language syllable, sound and model etc required informations?...
  9. what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?

what i need my own language tts for windows narrator?: i'm developer. i want create my country language text to speech for windows narrator. Where can i find language syllable, sound and model etc required informations?...
  10. How to make Windows Narrator work on Chrome?

How to make Windows Narrator work on Chrome?: Hello, When trying to use Windows Narrator on Chrome, I can select the top bar and it will read the name of the webpage, but I can't select or read anything on the screen. With other apps and on Edge, it works as intended, but due to my job, I need to use Chrome. On Chrome,...