Windows 10: NAS DRIVE ISSUES

Discus and support NAS DRIVE ISSUES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I'm currently using windows 10 1903 and I have 4 NAS drives which I use just to store my files on. However, 2 of the NAS drives do not show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PDS1968, Jul 29, 2019.

1. PDS1968 Win User

NAS DRIVE ISSUES

Hello

I'm currently using windows 10 1903 and I have 4 NAS drives which I use just to store my files on. However, 2 of the NAS drives do not show up in Computer (see below) NAS DRIVE ISSUES 30216e2e-b369-4349-8ae8-684995d83198?upload=true.gif

You can see at the bottom of the page I have a FILM-TV-SERVER and a GoFlex Home NAS drive as well as a MEDIA-SERVER and SHARED-DRIVE. Why is it that the FILM-TV-SERVER and GoFlex Home are not showing?

I have factory reset both he offending NAS drives plus my Router just in case it could be them but its not! I have no idea and its starting to annoy me.

I have contacted Microsoft and they can't help unless I pay for it!

Can anyone help please?

:)

PDS1968, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 29, 2019
  3. little cat, Jul 29, 2019
  4. NAS DRIVE ISSUES

Can't access NAS drives in Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing issue with accessing the NAS drive and getting error 0x80070035. We appreciate your effort in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information

However, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have expertise and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on NAS drive to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

NAS DRIVE ISSUES

1. NAS DRIVE ISSUES - Similar Threads - NAS DRIVE ISSUES

2. NAS Drive Inaccessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS Drive Inaccessible: I am having a problem with NAS Drives and mapped drives on my Windows 10 Home laptop and a Windows 10 professional desktop My Arkara NAS mapped drive gives the error An error ocurred while reconnecting Q: to \\STORAGE-OC60\LDevlin Microsoft Windows Network The local device...
  3. Nas drive win10 issue

Nas drive win10 issue: Hi, i cannot access my wd cloud drives via win 10 but have no issue with wd cloud via phone app, Have tried all reset options but still not working, Any help with this would be great please...
  4. Issues while seeing NAS drives running FeeBSD

Issues while seeing NAS drives running FeeBSD: I cannot see my NAS running FreeBSD. I have a SAMBA share configured. I read the article from Tech support saying I have to use a password account, not a PIN account. Yes they are on the same net and subnet. I can ping all devices with no problems but the NAS does not...
  5. NAS Drive Trouble

NAS Drive Trouble: Hi, I've been using a WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra with no problems until a few days ago. Now it wont show up on my PC on network. The only way it will work is if I plug it in directly to my PC which I can't do as I only have 1 ethernet LAN port which I use to connect to the...
  6. Network NAS Issue

Network NAS Issue: I have a Lacie network drive that I have used on my system for ages and it worked fine. I had to complete a full system rebuild after a drive upgrade and some other issues. Since I've rebuilt the system I'm having trouble with the NAS. What I have is Windows 10 Pro. I...
  7. NAS drives and network

NAS drives and network: Hi All I have a WD EXultra2. I have a laptop (5yr old samsung) running Win10 I have a fairly new PC running Win10 My laptop can see my NAS drive no problem and can access everything on it. My PC has recently decided to not see my NAS drive - no reason that I can...
  8. Nas drive

Nas drive: Cannot now access my WD live duo after update to 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nas-drive/229f433c-49bb-4c92-9cdd-40da8b3be53b"
  9. Not seeing NAS drive

Not seeing NAS drive: Hello Peeps So I profess to being a Win 7 lover and a Win 10 disliker *Sad. Here is my problem all bar one of my pc's in the house have Win 7 installed. The laptop with Win10 will see my house router, as does all the other machines, but won't see my Seagate NAS drive that...
  10. No Access to NAS Drive

No Access to NAS Drive: Hi Folk, I can see that this seems to be a common problem on here! I have a Lacie cloudbox NAS drive. On WIn7 pro it worked just fine. Windows say the drive in the network group and I could access it like a normal folder. After I did the Win10 upgrade and it initially...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nas drive hdd issue