Windows 10: NAS forgets login info on every restart

Discus and support NAS forgets login info on every restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my roommate has a server with NAS for movies and tv shows. A separate drive for each (partitions). He gave me a bat file to set them up which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Babkat, May 20, 2017.

1. Babkat Win User

NAS forgets login info on every restart

So my roommate has a server with NAS for movies and tv shows. A separate drive for each (partitions).

He gave me a bat file to set them up which works. However every time I restart my computer, they show disconnected. When I double click either of them, it says the login is incorrect. I put in the password and tell it to remember the info but it still forgets it after a restart.

I've gone to credential manager in settings and the drives are still there with the login info.

Any advice?

:)

Babkat, May 20, 2017

2. Windows 10 Enterprise - Where is the 'Manage Wireless Networks' option

I had to forget the network and then when I reconnected, the settings window automatically opened and I was able to put in my new login info. NAS forgets login info on every restart :) hope this helps. Again just forget the network and reconnect with your login info and it should work.

AustinFox_865, May 20, 2017
  3. WKFurman Win User
    I have win 10 pro. I'm trying to delete/forget several networks BUT under 'manage WI-FI settings' there is NO 'manage known networks'

I have win 10 pro. I'm trying to delete/forget several wireless networks BUT under 'manage WI-FI settings' there is NO 'manage known networks'. I'm trying to forget the networks in order to restart a new network since I have to enter the WEP 2 ID info
    each time I start the computer. It does not retain the login info or connect to the network automatically.

WKFurman, May 20, 2017
Thema:

NAS forgets login info on every restart

1. NAS forgets login info on every restart - Similar Threads - NAS forgets login

2. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  3. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  4. Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart: its a local account, recently create a new profile niether chrome nor windows credential manager is saving pw, after every restart have to enter all login details again unininstalled browser, still wont save pw. but its not just for browser its any pw on the machine....
  5. Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?: Yesterday, i got a notification that asked for restart for disk repairs. After restarting i noticed that Chrome and Opera GX are not saving passswords and login info anymore. Any solutions? submitted by /u/Rafaythereddituser [link] [comments]...
  6. Forget The NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forget The NAS: In the last year, it seems like my two computers like to keep things and not keep things, meaning settings keep getting changed and then I have to go back and redo them. So my question is this: Can I still have my windows 10 Pro running windows and at the same time use it as...
  7. Forget The NAS

in Windows 10 Support
    Forget The NAS: In the last year, it seems like my two computers like to keep things and not keep things, meaning settings keep getting changed and then I have to go back and redo them. So my question is this: Can I still have my windows 10 Pro running windows and at the same time use it as...
  8. Every PC restart requires new logins to EVERYTHING

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every PC restart requires new logins to EVERYTHING: This only started happening recently -- I suspect after the last update. When I start the Windows 10 PC either a restart or a cold start from shutdown, I have to re-sign into everything. Adobe, Box, Word, everything. It's making me nuts. I get messages telling me it's the...
  9. Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart: Chrome keeps forgetting passwords/login information after I restart my computer. OneDrive also keeps asking me to sign back in when I restart. Was fine before but I think the 2004 update changed something. Windows build 2004...
  10. forget password when login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forget password when login: after upgrade win10 1803 to 1903,it required me to input my microsoft account ,which is set 2 years ago! I forgot it already! so I went to live.comto reset my password , but, it still failed to login ! by the way,I was used to login by PIN,not account,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime my pc crashes it forgets log in info