Windows 10: NAS Size

Discus and support NAS Size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys I have a 12TB NAS BOX which is connected to my 64-bit Windows 10 Enterprise laptop with 8GB RAM. Windows explorer claims the NAS drive is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by (Steve)ABZ, Apr 16, 2019.

1. NAS Size

Hi Guys

I have a 12TB NAS BOX which is connected to my 64-bit Windows 10 Enterprise laptop with 8GB RAM.

Windows explorer claims the NAS drive is full but the properties box states the following:

Used space 3.93TB

Free space: 7.66 TB

Capacity: 10.9TB

...yet when I try to transfer files to the NAS using win explorer I get a message saying the device is full. Looks like I'm hitting a 4TB limit?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

(Steve)ABZ, Apr 16, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 16, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

NAS Size

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

NAS Size

1. NAS Size - Similar Threads - NAS Size

2. Windows 10 asking for network credentials for NAS after update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 asking for network credentials for NAS after update: After last night's latest and greatest update for Windows 10, I discover that I can no longer access my Qnap NAS from the PC that was updated (I'm afraid to allow any of the other ones to update, but given Microsoft's obnoxious forced updating, I can only delay that so long)....
  3. Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive

Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive: Since the latest upgrade I can no longer see my NAS drive in the network explorer. I had four destinations mapped on this drive and they were not showing either. I did enable netbios over tcpip and this has soled my mapped destinations. But I still cannot see my nas drive....
  4. NAS will no longer connect to WIN10 error 80070035

NAS will no longer connect to WIN10 error 80070035: I have tried fixes, posted on Facebook. Nothing helps to show Win Explorer NAS drive says disconnected / cannot locate ? Please assist....
  5. Samba 4 and NAS / Windows shares on W10 and Linux servers / clients

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Samba 4 and NAS / Windows shares on W10 and Linux servers / clients: Hi folks there's a lot of confusion about how to set SAMBA up if you have any sort of Linux type system in the mix whether host , running as a NAS or in VM and Windows 10 mix. the best way is to do the following 1) Enable SMB1 on W10 -- while it might not be recommended...
  6. Backup to NAS fails during write - only on one laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup to NAS fails during write - only on one laptop: Hello community. I have a strange problem affecting one pc on a home network. When backing up using AOMEI or Acronis software this one laptop fails during the write cycle to the NAS. Any idea on how I might resolve this would be very much appreciated....
  7. NAS on network

NAS on network: Hi guys I have some problem with my windows. In fact i can't see my devices(nas) connected on my network. I only can see my pc. I need your help. I have Bitdefender and i'm connected with cpl box. Thanks...
  8. Windows Photo app doesn't fine all photos on Nas

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photo app doesn't fine all photos on Nas: I have two machines both on the same version of Windows (18362.175) and the same version of the Photo app (2019.19051.13510.0). My Pictures are stored under the "Pictures" folder is on a Synology DS +918. I have two user accounts , one for each machine and each user is part...
  9. Creating a pair in SyncToy that includes a NAS (network accessible storage)

Creating a pair in SyncToy that includes a NAS (network accessible storage): Prior to my laptop moving from win 7 to Win 10, I had no problem creating a SyncToy pair consisting of a NAS (a WD My Cloud) and an external HDD. Now when I attempt to create a pair, and thus browse the list of folders, the NAS is not visible in the list. The current version...
  10. Windows updates broke my mapped NAS drive connections - network path was not found....

Windows updates broke my mapped NAS drive connections - network path was not found....: for months, every time windows updates, i lose access to my mapped NAS drives ("network path was not found. connection has not been restored"). so, i uninstall the update every week, but this is a pain, and probably hurts security. i just had my second support session with...