Windows 10: NAS Size

Discus and support NAS Size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys I have a 12TB NAS BOX which is connected to my 64-bit Windows 10 Enterprise laptop with 8GB RAM. Windows explorer claims the NAS drive is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by (Steve)ABZ, Apr 16, 2019.

1. NAS Size

Hi Guys

I have a 12TB NAS BOX which is connected to my 64-bit Windows 10 Enterprise laptop with 8GB RAM.

Windows explorer claims the NAS drive is full but the properties box states the following:

Used space 3.93TB

Free space: 7.66 TB

Capacity: 10.9TB

...yet when I try to transfer files to the NAS using win explorer I get a message saying the device is full. Looks like I'm hitting a 4TB limit?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

(Steve)ABZ, Apr 16, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 16, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

NAS Size

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

NAS Size

1. NAS Size - Similar Threads - NAS Size

2. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  3. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  6. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  7. Is there Any Way to Use Windows 11's Networked Folder as NAS?

Is there Any Way to Use Windows 11's Networked Folder as NAS?: Hi can you use as a kind of NAS Window's built-in networking for backup and restoring or repairing your main Windows?Can you back up your main Windows to a shared folder on another PC? The main Windows is 1TB but the shared folder is 2TB Drive the icon is macOS, essentially...
  8. A bunch of files in my Synology NAS win 11 home OS on my laptop have duplicated, are size 0...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bunch of files in my Synology NAS win 11 home OS on my laptop have duplicated, are size 0...: I just noticed today that most of these files were seemingly duplicates of files stored on my Synology NAS as they were named the same, but with slightly different paths. Yet these duplicates were either severely damaged versions of the originals or completely empty as...
  9. A bunch of files in my Synology NAS win 11 home OS on my laptop have duplicated, are size 0...

A bunch of files in my Synology NAS win 11 home OS on my laptop have duplicated, are size 0...: I just noticed today that most of these files were seemingly duplicates of files stored on my Synology NAS as they were named the same, but with slightly different paths. Yet these duplicates were either severely damaged versions of the originals or completely empty as...
  10. NAS Hard Drive Sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NAS Hard Drive Sizes: I have a 6 Tb NAS and it has two 3 Tb drives in it. If I wanted too, could I exchange them for larger capacity drives such as 2 10 Tb drives or or the NAS fixed to being able to address 3 Tb drives? 144993