Windows 10: National Emergency Alert System Integration

Discus and support National Emergency Alert System Integration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does Windows any type of National Emergency Alert System covering Amber Alerts, Natural Disasters, Imminent Attacks, etc? If not why not add that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OMGLAZERGUNSGOPEWPEWPEW, Jul 11, 2019.

1. National Emergency Alert System Integration

Does Windows any type of National Emergency Alert System covering Amber Alerts, Natural Disasters, Imminent Attacks, etc? If not why not add that?

:)

OMGLAZERGUNSGOPEWPEWPEW, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Eli A. Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hello ZealOut,

Typically this option is controlled by your Mobile Operator. You can see if your Mobile Operator has give you the ability to turn this option on/off on your own device.

You can do that by:

• Go to Settings
    • Swipe Right to Applications
    • Select Messaging
    • Slide to bottom, if your MO gives you the ability you will see "Emergency Alerts".
    If you have that option, simply touch it and you can change those alert settings. If you do not, then you should speak to your mobile operator to see if they have a way for you to manage it via their website.

Emergency Alerts Option:

National Emergency Alert System Integration 997d1ce9-7c01-4d2c-979c-280b6d715321.jpg

If you have any questions, please let us know.

-Eli

Eli A., Jul 11, 2019
  4. ZealOut Win User

National Emergency Alert System Integration

Emergency Alerts

Is there a way to get emergency alerts sent to a Windows Phone, such as an Amber Alert or Tsunami Evacuation?

ZealOut, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

National Emergency Alert System Integration

1. National Emergency Alert System Integration - Similar Threads - National Emergency Alert

2. Windows emergency alerts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows emergency alerts: Recently I've noticed emergency alerts coming through my PC without installing anything to specifically do so, I have also been unable to disable them. I first noticed it when I got a flood warning message, then twice now I've heard the test broadcast, scares the **** out of...
  3. System alert! Virus detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System alert! Virus detected: Hello, I have windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga laptop, and I keep getting this message it pops up on my laptop about 10-15 times a day. I do not have McAfee installed, which makes me think this is a virus. I have tried searching different variations via google but have not been...
  4. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  5. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Why is the World Conquest option missing? Will it be restored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/2e417ccb-d6c2-4266-8817-5f5a37a0a7f3
  6. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/80608960-7d94-4ce1-8d88-7b4957418f9b
  7. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  8. System Support Alert

System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  9. System Support Alert

System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  10. Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Emergency Alerts in Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img] Information Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) are emergency messages sent by authorized government alerting authorities through...