Windows 10: Native Scan Settings

Discus and support Native Scan Settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Epson scanner and it has a very nice scan program, but when I launch scanning from another app, it brings up the Windows scanning interface.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by borntodeal, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Native Scan Settings

I have an Epson scanner and it has a very nice scan program, but when I launch scanning from another app, it brings up the Windows scanning interface. The default is 100dpi for some reason and I would like to set the default to 300dpi.

Is this possible? How can I accomplish it? Thank you friends.

:)

borntodeal, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 29, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Native Scan Settings

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Native Scan Settings

1. Native Scan Settings - Similar Threads - Native Scan Settings

2. Advanced security settings for scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced security settings for scans: I'm troubleshooting the "start actions" function in windows defender and one of the steps is to clear an item in the scans folder and the quarantine folder bit when I go to update the permissions it's grayed out. I've tried everything to change the permissions but it still...
  3. Advanced security settings for scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced security settings for scans: I'm troubleshooting the "start actions" function in windows defender and one of the steps is to clear an item in the scans folder and the quarantine folder bit when I go to update the permissions it's grayed out. I've tried everything to change the permissions but it still...
  4. Garbled Fonts in native app settings? Thoughts on issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Garbled Fonts in native app settings? Thoughts on issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jordan_miller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3gi7e/garbled_fonts_in_native_app_settings_thoughts_on/
  5. Standard digits and Use native settings missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Standard digits and Use native settings missing in windows 10: Standard digits and Use native settings missing in windows 10 how i solve it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard-digits-and-use-native-settings-missing-in/7db8b06f-5076-44f7-979b-daccd9972f25
  6. Windows Native Scan driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Native Scan driver: When using the native scan driver instead of the manufacturer scan driver, there is no selection for 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper from the auto sheet feeder for all MFP [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Native drivers - Scanning - Legal size: Currently when a driver is installed from the driver store (Library) for a MFP Printer (Make and model is not relevant); when trying to scan from the ASF (auto sheet feeder) the ability or option to select 8 1/2 by 14 legal size paper is not available. This then requires the...
  8. Problems to set up fingerprint scanning.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems to set up fingerprint scanning.: Hello, I have tried to configure my fingerprints to protect my laptop is an Acer, but I have not been successful. How do I set up my laptop to log in with fingerprint scanning or password? Thank you....
  9. Can't Scan to Computer....where is the Scan Actios settings?

Can't Scan to Computer....where is the Scan Actios settings?: The model is: HP Office Jet 4650. I'm not sure if it had been working before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-scan-to-computerwhere-is-the-scan-actios/66a397f9-ffb6-43db-aca6-32b533908614
  10. Setting up scan to computer

Setting up scan to computer: I used to be able before windows 10 to scan directly to this computer now I have to go to the printer app is there any way to reinstall that function.*Rolleyes 13198