Windows 10: Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Discus and support Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaurenBartolozzi, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is something I can do to increase the speed.

:)

LaurenBartolozzi, Mar 18, 2021
  2. mlg63 Win User

Microsoft wireless ergonomic 7000 keyboard

It's not a bluetooth device and it is useless without the receiver. Matching mouse does not have to be used with the kb so use any mouse wired or wireless. You should donate or recycle the keyboard. It is for older windows versions. No windows 10 drivers
    or software available. It will work as a basic KB if you can find the receiver but not well and with no added features. All keyboards are plug and play which means you can type on it.

Which devices are supported by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center?

mlg63, Mar 18, 2021
  3. wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000

My wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 is failing on me. Is there anything I can do to it besides replacing the batteries?

Mtnsunlover, Mar 18, 2021
  4. carsonsw Win User

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Msft ergonomic wireless keyboard 7000

Hey Phil,

Shoot, sorry I wasn’t able to solve your problem! I believe the issues you’re having are because the model of keyboard you’re using is discontinued. I found a little bit more info on why the discontinued model might not function properly on Windows 10:

https://superuser.com/questions/1184276/how-to-...

If you have any other questions though, feel free to ask Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow :)

Regards,

Carson

carsonsw, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

1. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow - Similar Threads - Natural Wireless Ergonomic

2. how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...: how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because my receiver lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-microsoft-natural-wireless-ergonomic/2f7d30ab-a25d-4de7-942f-a880cc6ed098
  3. how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because...: how can I use microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard 7000 without receiver because my receiver lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-microsoft-natural-wireless-ergonomic/2f7d30ab-a25d-4de7-942f-a880cc6ed098
  4. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10: I have an old Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 I want to install and can't figure out how to on Windows 10. I read somewhere it is incompatible. I really need a troubleshooting option because I can't find a new keyboard that works with my carpel tunnel as...
  5. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10: I have an old Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 I want to install and can't figure out how to on Windows 10. I read somewhere it is incompatible. I really need a troubleshooting option because I can't find a new keyboard that works with my carpel tunnel as...
  6. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 - Help to install on Windows 10

7. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors: Hello,When I updated the Win 10 to version 19043 made my Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 keyboard did not work properly. The main issues are: The key 8 in the keyboard number pad doesn´t work;It moves the cursor to the beginning of the sentence or to another...
  8. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors: Hello,When I updated the Win 10 to version 19043 made my Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic 7000 keyboard did not work properly. The main issues are: The key 8 in the keyboard number pad doesn´t work;It moves the cursor to the beginning of the sentence or to another...
  9. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 & Win 10 issues: typing errors

10. Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks ago. In the past couple of days some buttons on my mouse have stopped working, most notably the right-click (which is very annoying) but also the magnify buttons on the side (less annoying). Driver is up to date and I've tried...