Windows 10: Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

Discus and support Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I would like to share an issue, I have seen that some people also noticed a new unknown device named as "Nautilus". At first it does not cause any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StickDeathBR, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

Hi,I would like to share an issue, I have seen that some people also noticed a new unknown device named as "Nautilus". At first it does not cause any issues, but if you try to join any on-line meeting using anything that will require microphone, speakers and camera, then this thing will cripple your computer: crashes, slow down, freezes, errors, etc.The solution is to disable this thing - Nautilus device - in Device Manager. Once you do this, your computer will be back to normal.I had to struggle with this for two weeks until I figured this out on my own.I hope this helps anyone here.I would l

:)

StickDeathBR, Oct 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Hello everybody,

Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works absolutely fine without any issues.

These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far

• Office Repair
    • Reinstalled MS-Teams
    • Security Settings - made sure that MS-Teams has access to the Camera
    • Device Manager - Integrated camera - Checked if drivers needed updated
    • Haven't connected an external camera as yet as i don't have one on me as of now .
    • Windows 10 64bit - is up-to-date with all the software updates

Any troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated .

Thanks

BigByte101, Oct 21, 2021
  3. cisco webex team app ?

HI do.

we have cisco WebEx teams app for wp10

Keer_Lumia650DS, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

Camera freezing on a Teams call

I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze

SarahEvans5, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

1. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc. - Similar Threads - Nautilus device Windows10

2. Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file: Webex Teams crashes for me whenever I attempt to upload an attachment from my device. IT has checked the logs and data dumps and they've confirmed that it's not a Webex issue, but rather a Windows issue hence why I've been directed here. I've already uninstalled and...
  3. Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file: Webex Teams crashes for me whenever I attempt to upload an attachment from my device. IT has checked the logs and data dumps and they've confirmed that it's not a Webex issue, but rather a Windows issue hence why I've been directed here. I've already uninstalled and...
  4. Webex Teams keeps crashing when trying to upload a file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ms teams problem

in Cortana
    ms teams problem: within last few days i can not do my works properly from ms teams. why? what is the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams-problem/9b413cc1-eaaa-497c-83b6-3577e19792a2
  6. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.: Hi,I would like to share an issue, I have seen that some people also noticed a new unknown device named as "Nautilus". At first it does not cause any issues, but if you try to join any on-line meeting using anything that will require microphone, speakers and camera, then this...
  7. Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.

Nautilus device on Windows10 causes problems/crash/freezes Webex, MS Teams, Slack Calls, etc.: Hi,I would like to share an issue, I have seen that some people also noticed a new unknown device named as "Nautilus". At first it does not cause any issues, but if you try to join any on-line meeting using anything that will require microphone, speakers and camera, then this...
  8. Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call

Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call: Hi everyone About once per week my windows 10 system is partially freezing when I'm in a MS Teams call. Then I still hear the audio but the camera images are frozen and i can't close teams anymore. When I click on the Start icon in the task bar and type somthing in there,...
  9. Camera freezing on a Teams call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  10. MS Team camera freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Team camera freezes: Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?...