Windows 10: NAVFIT98A App on Microsoft Surface Pro

Discus and support NAVFIT98A App on Microsoft Surface Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have encountered this error: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. the 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PRECIOUS_25, Apr 14, 2019.

1. NAVFIT98A App on Microsoft Surface Pro

Does anyone have encountered this error: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. the 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine?"

:)

PRECIOUS_25, Apr 14, 2019

2. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Surface Pro 3

Hi ChrisWaters3,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Does the battery drain out, if the tablet is not connected to peripherals?

2. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)

I understand how something like this can try your patience. This issue is an indication of faulty drivers or incompatible driver.
    However, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Check the drivers.

Step1: Battery driver

1. Press Windows andR
      key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Click on view on top > Select Show hidden devices.
    4. Expand the Batteries option from the list.
    5. Select the ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery> right click on the driver and click on
      Properties.
    6. Click on Driver tab > check if you have the option to
      Roll Back Driver.
    7. If yes, Roll back the driver or uninstall it and restart the computer.
    Uninstalling the driver will be automatically installed after the system is restarted. Check if the issue is fixed.

Step 2: Keyboard driver.

1. In the Device manager, go to ‘Other devices’, you will find
      Unknown devices.
    2. Double tap on the unknown device > click on
      Driver tab> click on update driver.
    3. Select browse my computer for driver software> Click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers
    4. Select keyboard, then click ‘Next.
    5. Select HID Keyboard device and click finish.

Method 2: Run the toolkit.

Note: If your Surface is managed by your work or school, check with your organization's IT department before running the tool.

I would suggest you to run the toolkit provided by Microsoft on
    Fix common Surface
    problems using the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit

If the above steps, doesn’t fix the issue. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Surface Pro 3 Battery
    FAQ for the Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware update

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 14, 2019
  4. NAVFIT98A App on Microsoft Surface Pro

Best chm reader for microsoft surface pro?

any chm reader app for windows 8 / microsoft surface pro which allows better reading experience than default app which opens chm files..

like highlighting, marking paragra[hs and viewing in full screen etc...

freebird_9924, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

NAVFIT98A App on Microsoft Surface Pro

1. NAVFIT98A App on Microsoft Surface Pro - Similar Threads - NAVFIT98A App Microsoft

2. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Pro 7: Hi,My Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which is not even a year old freezes when I disconnect plug form power source. I have to force shut it. This has been happening for the past 4-5 days. I reset my PC but it did not help. Please let me know how I can solve it....
  3. Microsoft surface pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surface pro 5: Sorry this is a long one but please help! My first surface failed so my insurance gave me another one which im sure is a refurb. From first using it, i often had issues with turning it on. It seemed as though the power button just wouldnt respond and i'd have to hit it a...
  4. Forticlient App on Surface Pro

Forticlient App on Surface Pro: I have installed the Forticlient App on the new Surface Pro as the old Forticlient Software would not load. HI have set it up the way the guide states however when we go to connect we get this this every time. [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: My Microsoft Surface Pro 3 won't sleep with the lid closed. I have gone to the power settings menu to discover all of the settings are blank. However, when i click the drop down menus they are all empty. Is there a fix for this? -CButler12...
  6. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Microsoft Surface Pro 7: In the middle of watching videos or even browsing, my screen goes black, but my backlit keyboard still glows. There are also instances where the brightness increases or decreases on its own and I'm sure it's not the "automatic brightness change as lighting changes" button...
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro Windows built-in apps not opening

Microsoft Surface Pro Windows built-in apps not opening: I recently purchased a factory reset Microsoft Surface Pro and, upon switching on for the first time, found I could not open any of the built-in Windows apps, including Settings, Control Panel, Notifications panel, and the Action Center. Absolutely nothing happens when I...
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  10. This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    This is the new Microsoft Surface Pro: Microsoft is holding an event on Tuesday, May 23 in Shanghai, China where it will unveil a widely anticipated refresh of its Surface Pro 4 laptop-class Windows 10-powered tablet, known simply as the Surface Pro. But you won’t have to wait until then to check out the new model...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. navfit98 unhandled exception has occurred

2. navfit98 drivers for windows 10

3. navfit98 windows 10 driver

4. navfit98a unhandled exception error,
  5. navfit98a microsoft,
  6. navfit98 for windows10,
  7. troubleshoot navfit98a on surface pro,
  8. navfit 98 windows 10 unhandled exception,
  9. navfit98a unhandled exception has occurred in your application,
  10. trouble shooting navfit 98,
  11. navfit98 micrososoft,