Windows 10: Navigation bar stopped working

Discus and support Navigation bar stopped working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop but a few days later a navigation bar stopped working and I cannot open the Start menu, used various features including the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Franklin Castro3, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Navigation bar stopped working

I purchased a new laptop but a few days later a navigation bar stopped working and I cannot open the Start menu, used various features including the Administrator of tasks

:)

Franklin Castro3, Feb 7, 2019

2. navigation bar is not working

Hi Sravan,

We appreciate for the efforts you tried on resolving the issue.

Since navigation bar is not working even after you tried the troubleshooting using Windows recovery tool, this should be an issue with the hardware. So, I suggest you to contact with the authorized Windows phone care center to resolve this issue.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How to get horiz scrolling in Navigation Pane in Win 10 Explorer

Welcome to TenForums @linuxgarou

One suggestion would be to hover the mouse over the dividing line between the navigation pane and the list of files (it's the right-hand edge of the navigation pane's vertical scroll bar). When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow you can click-and-drag to make the navigation pane wider.

I have mine set to about twice the width of the one in your screenshot.

Edit: and so apparently does Ztrucker in the following post.

Bree, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Navigation bar stopped working

navigation bar is not working

Hi Rishad,

Yeah which hardware i suppose to change entire touch slab or only the hardware part under navigation bar. Remaining portion of touch other than navigation bar is working well and good no problem with that.

Tell me finally which hardware i have to change and please specify the particulars

thank you

sravan siddu, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Navigation bar stopped working

1. Navigation bar stopped working - Similar Threads - Navigation bar stopped

2. Shortcuts for Windows Explorer Preview and Navigation Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts for Windows Explorer Preview and Navigation Bar: Hi,Quick question about Windows Explorere in Win10 / Win11:Is there a solution for hiding / showing:1. Windows Navigation Sidebar in Explorer2. Preview Windows in ExplorerI would apprechiate any help. Thank you and kind regards.EDIT: I just found out that Alt-P toogles the...
  3. Navigation Bar on Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Navigation Bar on Windows Defender: So I was going to install an app and it was detected as a virus and didnt download so I went to windows defender and the Navigation Bar didnt work and when I try to allow a program it dosent let me...
  4. Position od navigation bar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Position od navigation bar.: Hello everyone. I come to You all with one little(maybe not simple) question. Is any option to move the navigation bar,(You all know which I mean probably but this is the one which we are using to close and minimize our apps) to the left side instead of the right side? To be...
  5. Game bar stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar stops working: This is getting annoying, I can no longer record fullscreen because Game bar immediately stops when doing so submitted by /u/Got69TypesOfMalware [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j94aez/game_bar_stops_working/
  6. Task Bar/Navigation access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar/Navigation access: I searched for answers to this question on the forum, and found some answers, but none of them worked for me. So I am posting now hoping someone can provide me some sort of assistance. I have an HP touchscreen laptop I bought last year and I upgraded from Windows 7 to...
  7. Photos App Navigation Bar Interference

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos App Navigation Bar Interference: Just recently I began running into an annoyance with my Windows 10 Photos app. The Navigation bar at the top of the screen cannot be closed out anymore. For the longest time, all that was required was a simple click on the screen or a tap of the space bar to close it out, but...
  8. Game Bar stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar stopped working: I just recently got my Surface 6, and I love to play games like Cs:Go on it. I found out about the game bar, and I used it a lot to record videos and screenshots. However, for some reason, it stopped working. When I press Win-G, it doesn't open, and none of my recording...
  9. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer Navigation Bar Position: The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might permit the ability...
  10. Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar

in Browsers and Email
    Does Chrome have a navigation - menu bar: I'm familiar with windows 7, but new to Windows 10, Windows 7 had a navigation - menu bar, for file, tools, help etc, i'm unable to find it on chrome 106690