Windows 10: Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app)

Discus and support Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Even though app is starting, is not working. Can't find any address and can't give any kind of navigation. This is happening since last update. From... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlterEgo3, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AlterEgo3 Win User

Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app)

Even though app is starting, is not working. Can't find any address and can't give any kind of navigation.

This is happening since last update. From forums that i am reading everybody faces the same problem.

Many tried uninstall, reset e.t.c but nothing fixed the problem.

Please give us an update that will correct the problem.

Thank you in advance.

Device: Lumia950xl - 10.0.15254.538

App: Windows Maps - 5.1808.2912.0

:)

AlterEgo3, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

TPU Mobile App

I would mind one. As it stands I kinda don't like the mobile lay out how it is. I switch to desktop mode on my phone its slower but easier to navigate of their was a nice mobile app for TPU I'd use it.

Solaris17, Nov 5, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Navigation failure. (Mobile phones app) - Similar Threads - Navigation failure Mobile

2. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  3. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  4. Mobile phone scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile phone scam?: I got a call from +18553308653 claiming to be Microsoft and asked me to press the pound key to confirm sign in. I did not sign in to Microsoft at all when this happened nor have I used my account that day yet a received this call....
  5. Mobile phone scam?

Mobile phone scam?: I got a call from +18553308653 claiming to be Microsoft and asked me to press the pound key to confirm sign in. I did not sign in to Microsoft at all when this happened nor have I used my account that day yet a received this call....
  6. mobile phone

mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  7. Nokia 550 phone running Windows 10 Mobile, failure to communicate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nokia 550 phone running Windows 10 Mobile, failure to communicate: Good afternoon, I am in Madrid, Spain, as a tourist, and have lost communication capability using my Nokia 550 running Windows 10 after it fell from my hand to the floor. It does open all apps, but when they attempt to go on line, the phone just cycles back to the opening...
  8. Apps on Windows 10 and the failure of Windows phones.

Apps on Windows 10 and the failure of Windows phones.: I've had a windows phone for years, and I'm now giving up on it. The failure of windows phones, if you ask me, is Microsoft's failure. They did not provide the proper incentive and support to get companies to provide apps on their OS. So it failed, and they gave up on...
  9. App - Reset on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    App - Reset on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: App - Reset on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset an App on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Mobile build 15007, you can now reset a UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10 Mobile back to its original state if the...
  10. Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations: So since updating to Windows 10 (from 7) Ive encountered this problem. Actually I'm not the only one loads of other people seem to have it. When viewing my photos on my Android phone and browsing them on the phone such as the location: This PC\My Phone...