Windows 10: Navisworks 2019 debugger error

Discus and support Navisworks 2019 debugger error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wrote a simple basic plugin to test my new installation for Navisworks 2019 with visual studio 2017. I set the .Net framework to 4.7 as it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Dolatabadi, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Navisworks 2019 debugger error

Hi,

I wrote a simple basic plugin to test my new installation for Navisworks 2019 with visual studio 2017. I set the .Net framework to 4.7 as it was in the manual and start the external program to Navisworks roamer.exe. the problem is when is run the code visual studio stops and shows a message box with this title: adlmint.dll but it does not show what is the message. Once I was able to read it and it just said that another debugger is working and that I must close or restart the program. any suggestion on how can I debug the code? I used the NW 2017 and never had this problem before.

I am using a surface pro-2017. I tested the program with my other laptop which is Dell Vostro 1510 running win 8.1. it worked without any error (same condition except OS: NW 2019 & VS 2017). I think it is something in regard to the surface pro 2017 OS. any suggestion?

thank you

Navisworks 2019 debugger error c7f37f6e-f5b6-4b33-944d-9be59677ba04?upload=true.jpg

***Moved from Surface / Surface Pro (newest) / Install, update, and repair***

:)

Daniel Dolatabadi, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Winlicense error - A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program when playing Blade and Soul

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are receiving error when trying to play the game Blade and Soul. We will certainly help you with this issue.

We suggest you to try the steps listed in the below article and check if it helps to resolve this issue. This issue might also occur due to some drivers or software conflicts.

Games: Error Message: A Debugger Has Been Detected: Unload the Debugger and Try Again

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Navisworks 2019 debugger error

PCR Just PCR, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Navisworks 2019 debugger error

1. Navisworks 2019 debugger error - Similar Threads - Navisworks 2019 debugger

2. Visual Studio Code Debugger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code Debugger: When completing a school project using html files and css files, I accidently tried to run the css file in chrome instead of the html and now my launch.json says launchlocalhost.json and i can't figure out how to get it back to normal. it won't run my program anymore. I have...
  3. Visual Studio Code Debugger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code Debugger: When completing a school project using html files and css files, I accidently tried to run the css file in chrome instead of the html and now my launch.json says launchlocalhost.json and i can't figure out how to get it back to normal. it won't run my program anymore. I have...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Decoding the Debugger Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - Decoding the Debugger Help: Hello,I have been having trouble with my computer since swapping out some hardware and upgrading to Windows 11 at the same time, which has made it particularly hard to identify the culprits. Never again.I have been getting BSODs. I have already done the following to reduce...
  5. Just in time debugger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just in time debugger: I have no idea what this is it just started popping up every time I start my PC. How do I fix or get rid of this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-in-time-debugger/4cbb6983-3101-4e43-bae1-c5cd7318bf2f
  6. Crash Dump Debugger Report

Crash Dump Debugger Report: I have a crash dump file that I have used the Windows Debugger to analyze. I am not familiar enough with this process to actually read the information and interpret it. Will someone take a look at them and let me know what caused them? Much appreciated. Here is the link...
  7. an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10

an annoying debugger error on my Windows 10: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hi guys, I've been having this problem for quite some time now. I am hoping you can help me. Alright here's a bit of what I've done so far! #1 Obviously, I googled the problem to see for available help and similar problems encountered by others, but I've...
  8. JIT debugger is not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JIT debugger is not available.: Hi, I have installed one software, but if i try to open the software error massage coming, "No debugger found". Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempting to lunch a JIT debugger with following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). cordbg.exe !a...
  9. Debugger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debugger: I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have a basic knowledge of...
  10. Debugger issue

Debugger issue: kemical said: Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error found in naviswork

2. navisworks an error was detected when attempting to page data in

3. naviswork 2019 error