Windows 10: Nba 2000 gives error.

Discus and support Nba 2000 gives error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to try Nba 2000. My computer is bad. But unfortunately I can't use it on my Windows 10 computer. I get an error like this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LookAHL, May 10, 2020.

1. LookAHL Win User

Nba 2000 gives error.

I want to try Nba 2000. My computer is bad. But unfortunately I can't use it on my Windows 10 computer. I get an error like this.

The program or feature "\ ?? \ D: \ setup \ english \ setup.exe" cannot be started or run because it is incompatible with 64-bit versions.

How do you think I can fix it?

:)

LookAHL, May 10, 2020
  2. MUZAKKIR Win User

nba 2k5

hey today i installed nba 2005 in my pc and when i click on nba 2005.exe icon to play game then a black screen comes up and after a few seconds it gives me "dont send error"

MUZAKKIR, May 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Ms Works 2000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly respond with the error message and error code.

We would appreciate if you tell us about your issue briefly. However, I would also suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Right click on Microsoft Works 2000.
    • Click on Properties .
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous version which worked fine for you.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 10, 2020
  4. Nba 2000 gives error.

NBA 2K14 Not Working on Windows 10

Hi Tany,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues while playing NBA 2K14.

xinput_13.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX.

The xinput_13.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs,
    xinput_13.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.

Windows 10 contains xinput_13.dll which is advance version of DirectX 11. You can also try installing the DirectX from NBA 2K14 DVD and check.

The latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the xinput_13.dll
    error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application CD or DVD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.

Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program.

If you are able to find xinput_13.dll file from NBA 2K14 DVD you can copy paste the file to this location to fix the issue.

“C:\Windows\System32”

I suggest you to uninstall the display adapter driver and install the latest display adapter driver from manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Display Adapter Drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Display Adapter driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may
      select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Install the latest display adapter drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Nba 2000 gives error.

1. Nba 2000 gives error. - Similar Threads - Nba 2000 error

2. lifecam 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lifecam 2000: my LifeCam does not work since upgrading to win10 what can I do or will windows send me a new webcam that works, my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-2000/cb14f5c1-c547-47f1-9d27-bb22b5731c95
  3. error code 2000-0151

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 2000-0151: Hello I have error code 2000-0151 From the information I got is that very serious How can I recover may information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-2000-0151/c221e4cb-a576-4361-92ff-b8c0fa24920d
  4. NBA 2k20 Choq's Fresh Pack error processing purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NBA 2k20 Choq's Fresh Pack error processing purchase: Good morning, I'm trying to buy the Fresh Pack on microsoft store and I get an error buying it, saying that it's not possible to. I tried multiples times to buy one, but i only want one atm. Please if u could fix this issue for me, its a really good promotion. Thankfully,...
  5. Office 2000 error code while installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2000 error code while installing: I just installed office 2000 professional and got error code 1904 and 1919. I was making a check book and when i went to open it an add it inst there the same with word. what do i do to fix it...
  6. Quicken Deluxe 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken Deluxe 2000: How can I rum my old version of Quicken Deluxe 2000 on Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-deluxe-2000/07c8adef-2d7e-498f-b320-c9cf8e4e648b
  7. Windows.UI.Xaml.dll gives error 0xc000027b

Windows.UI.Xaml.dll gives error 0xc000027b: Little background: yesterday I had a Skype group video chat and my PC gave me 3/4 times a GSOD (can't find the dumps, though) VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR. Since yesterday I'm having a pretty annoying bug, or shall I say two: A lot of UWP crash at start (calculator,...
  8. Microsoft Store is giving errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is giving errors: Whenever I try to download/Update an app using the Microsoft Store, I get this error code: 0x80010108. It would be great if someone replies with an answer of how to solve it and what the error means....
  9. error code 2000-0142 while updating the Windows

error code 2000-0142 while updating the Windows: I was trying to update the Windows version to the latest Windows 10 on my Dell laptop. While doing the process of the update, the system suddenly got crashed and it showed Dell error code 2000-0142 and the installation got interrupted. Now I am not able to update the Windows....
  10. Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent SMART error on cloned drives (Error code: 2000-0151): I am on my 4th SSD in my Windows 10 laptop that has been getting SMART error 2000-0151. We have replaced the motherboard, the SSD, and the connector cable between the SSD and motherboard. One thing is that I've been using Macrium Reflect to clone the drives. The new drives...