Windows 10: NBA 2K21 that I bought in Microsoft store

Discus and support NBA 2K21 that I bought in Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello for everyone, I have Ipad and Microsoft account to buy games in Microsoft store. Now I bought NBA 2K21 to my compter and only after I bought... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by roy shavit, Feb 19, 2021.

1. NBA 2K21 that I bought in Microsoft store

Hello for everyone,

I have Ipad and Microsoft account to buy games in Microsoft store.

Now I bought NBA 2K21 to my compter and only after I bought and microsoft recharged my credit card, I had a message because I did't have XBOX ONe or XBOX that connect to my compter, I can't download and use in this game. It is cost me 120 shekels. it is not legal and not fair that Microsoft recharged me and told me only after I bought that this game not support only to the computer and only support in Xbox one that will need connect to my computer. If I had know it before, of course I didn't bought it.

I request refund back my money now becuse of it. how can I do it?

:)

roy shavit, Feb 19, 2021

2. NBA 2K14 Not Working on Windows 10

Hi Tany,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues while playing NBA 2K14.

xinput_13.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX.

The xinput_13.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs,
    xinput_13.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.

Windows 10 contains xinput_13.dll which is advance version of DirectX 11. You can also try installing the DirectX from NBA 2K14 DVD and check.

The latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the xinput_13.dll
    error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application CD or DVD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.

Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program.

If you are able to find xinput_13.dll file from NBA 2K14 DVD you can copy paste the file to this location to fix the issue.

“C:\Windows\System32”

I suggest you to uninstall the display adapter driver and install the latest display adapter driver from manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Display Adapter Drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Display Adapter driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may
      select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Install the latest display adapter drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 20, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 20, 2021
  4. NBA 2K21 that I bought in Microsoft store

NBA LIVE APP

I BROUGHT MY CHILDREN RCA TABLET/LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS SO THEY WOULD STOP USING MY CELL PHONE TO DOWNLOAD ALL THIER GAMES...THIS HAS WINDOWS 10 AND A WINDOW PLAY STORE..MY CHILDREN PLAY NBA LIVE AND I CAN ONLY FIND ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE
    TELL ME HOW I CAN GET GOOGLE PLAY OR NBA LIVE TO DOWNLOAD?

joshuadickeson, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

NBA 2K21 that I bought in Microsoft store

1. NBA 2K21 that I bought in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - NBA 2K21 bought

2. I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!: I spent 21 dollars upgrading an app Pichon and I cannot use the upgraded app because it is not downlowding it.I tried everithing available in the web and nothing is working. 21 dollars is a lot of money for me. Please help.I adjunt to this topic a picture of the problem....
  3. I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!: I spent 21 dollars upgrading an app Pichon and I cannot use the upgraded app because it is not downlowding it.I tried everithing available in the web and nothing is working. 21 dollars is a lot of money for me. Please help.I adjunt to this topic a picture of the problem....
  4. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  5. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  6. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. vbucks bought on microsoft store

vbucks bought on microsoft store: im on pc and want to buy vbucks but i have money on my microsoft balance i bought the vbucks with it and its sending me an email with the information but there is no code and it isnt automatically going onto my fortnite account...
  8. bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store

bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store: i bought a car pack for forza horizon 4 but did not get it. i've checked my order history but nothing was there either tho money has been removed from my bank account. what now?...
  9. Applications I bought from Microsoft store

Applications I bought from Microsoft store: Can i get a list of applications I bought from Microsoft store. I purchased some applications but I want to install them later . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-i-bought-from-microsoft-store/1c75845e-2c62-4ffe-8b1b-8d68e5c233fa
  10. Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store: Hi. So yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and when I tried to open it, nothin. I saw a screen for a split-second, and then it disappeared again. I have followed numerous guides and articles, and I tried to reinstall it, and now the game just wont...