Windows 10: >.NBF file in Default apps

Discus and support >.NBF file in Default apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove the .NBF from the list. [img] 72035 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by big10, Dec 9, 2016.

1. big10 Win User

>.NBF file in Default apps

Is it possible to remove the .NBF from the list.

>.NBF file in Default apps [​IMG]

:)

big10, Dec 9, 2016

2. A problem Notifications in my nokia 206!

from alternate nokia 206 mobile go--> setting-->sync & backup-->create backup--> mark only apps and gamea-->done , now .nbf file save in sd card. u can send that file to your phone through bluetooth , then restore it........

if u have nbf file mean send to my mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ..... since i have suffer same problem...

Moderator's Note: E-mail address was removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

dharma2001, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Nokia 206 - disk space problems

How to unpack nbf file?

No I did not unpack that nbf file

varunchauhan19, Dec 9, 2016
  4. >.NBF file in Default apps

Really stepping on thin ice here. If I'm off base just ignore me.

May I ask why you want to remove the extension. Is the association wrong or is it that you don't want user to be able to see these files or are you trying to prevent these files from being executed on this machine. The reason may yield a better answer.

Quickly searching google the association don't seem right to me. If I understand, a .nbf file extension can be among other things, a Nokia Backup file, an NTI Backup Now file or an Nvida Scene graphic. So Adobe and Word would not yeild much.

If you want to Restore Default File Extension Type Associations in Windows 10 then Brink has documented the following which may help.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html

Caledon Ken, Dec 10, 2016
Thema:

>.NBF file in Default apps

1. >.NBF file in Default apps - Similar Threads - NBF file Default

2. default app not listed for a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default app not listed for a file: how do I change the default app for file if the app is not listed but has been installed on the PC. the files are for embroidery software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-app-not-listed-for-a-file/646fc608-d66f-4545-bf2d-ccbc2a16545b
  3. Default Apps for a file type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default Apps for a file type: Please provide and easy way to have a default "Open" program for a file, and a separate "Edit" program for a file! For example, I want to have a jpg file open by default with the standard Photos app, but when you right click to "Edit" the file, I want to assign that to a...
  4. Default apps by file type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default apps by file type: In the default apps by file type, My dad accidentally click the internet explorer as a default app "opener" for a PPT File. And I wanted to restore it back to the default setting but there has no setting for it, and the only solution for that is to find another app in the...
  5. default app for file type

default app for file type: I entered improper default app for file type. How do I delete the incorrect one. I have gone to Settings>Apps>Default App>scrolled to bottom and selected Choose Default App by File Type. New window appears and I scroll down to the file type which is .pdf. I somehow...
  6. Setting Defaults by App or File

Setting Defaults by App or File: I recently bought a new 1Tb SSD drive to use as my system drive, I have been trying to associate opening of xml files in either Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 I have seen many "Solutions" through Google however none seem to work for me. The "Set defaults by app" doesn't show...
  7. Default app for file type

Default app for file type: every time I want to make illustrator the default app for the .ai files, it doesn't do anything, is there something I'm doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-app-for-file-type/7657bc77-b72c-4789-872e-de300c6783ef
  8. Default apps by file type

Default apps by file type: Hello, Most of my programs are not installed in the system, they are what called 'portables'. They are unzipped into a folder (not on "C"), made a shortcut on the desktop and it works fine for me. In the control panel I want to set "Default apps by file type", but when I...
  9. Default apps by file type

in Windows 10 Support
    Default apps by file type: Hello, Most of my programs are not installed in the system, they are what called 'portables'. They are unzipped into a folder (not on "C"), made a shortcut on the desktop and it works fine for me. In the control panel I want to set "Default apps by file type", but when I...
  10. Default apps for opening files

Default apps for opening files: How do you change the programs/apps which appear on the drop-down lists next to each file extension type in the "Choose default apps by file type" menu? I'm trying to associate the Windows Photos app with the .webp extension which Google is now saving many of my pictures...