Windows 10: NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager

Discus and support NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Anyone know what this is please? NcsiUwpApp... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimAtnt, Jan 30, 2020.

1. JimAtnt Win User

NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager

Anyone know what this is please?

NcsiUwpApp

:)

JimAtnt, Jan 30, 2020
  2. dotmarty Win User

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 30, 2020
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager ;)

infrared, Jan 30, 2020
  4. NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager

Task Bar, Task manager and apps, all not responding, Windows 10

step 1 worked a dream. Had earlier tried everything suggested in these forums. nothing had worked to solve the problem. The media creation tool as suggested in step 1 did the trick. - it took several hours, but worth it.

ps. original complaint - non responding - and task manager - blank or useless.

Harry Thompson 966, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager

1. NcsiUwpApp found in Task Manager - Similar Threads - NcsiUwpApp found Task

2. windows explorer not found in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer not found in task manager: - after sign in the screen goes blank- only task manager works- windows explorer is not found in task manager- able to shut down and restart with same issue- how do you add windows explorer to start up?...
  3. windows explorer not found in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows explorer not found in task manager: - after sign in the screen goes blank- only task manager works- windows explorer is not found in task manager- able to shut down and restart with same issue- how do you add windows explorer to start up?...
  4. windows explorer not found in task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What is NcsiUwpApp in task manager?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is NcsiUwpApp in task manager?: When I open Task Manager I sometimes see NcsiUwpApp and Ncsi, what are they? Also, I see the Office app open itself and I'm not completely sure if applications can open themselves. Could a virus or malware open these apps? I have Malwarebytes and Avast Antivirus, Malware...
  6. Found highly suspicious software in Task manager

Found highly suspicious software in Task manager: [IMG] So I'll start this off by saying I'm not entirely sure if this is exactly the correct place to post this however I failed to find an appropriate microsoft virus forum. So apologises if this is not the correct forum for this post. So I was searching through the...
  7. I found a better task manager!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found a better task manager!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/I_EatDirt123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvfa5w/i_found_a_better_task_manager/
  8. What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host"

What process is this "ncsiuwpapp background task host": In the last few days, I started to open the windows task manager, and I noticed this etranne process, and I was wondering what it could be, I went to research but I didn't find anything about the subject, so I decided to ask a question. I found an image of the process....
  9. Established PID in CMD but not found in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Established PID in CMD but not found in Task Manager: Skimming through Established connections trying to eliminate unnecessary processes and I came across 2 Established PID's 8754 &3600 that are not found in the Task Manager or in the Process Explorer. I'm not sure what this would mean and I'm unsure what the connection even is...
  10. What is ncsiuwpapp??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is ncsiuwpapp??: This was in my task manager at startup for about 1 minute before disappearing. I can’t find what it is on google. Does anyone know? submitted by /u/Zx21v9000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jawj7s/what_is_ncsiuwpapp/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ncsiuwpapp

2. ncsiuwpapp

3. ncsiuwpapp ?