Windows 10: Ndas not shown on network solved in my case

Discus and support Ndas not shown on network solved in my case in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a new desktop, in setting it up on my home network it looked fine. I have a ndas that would show when I displayed my network however the ndas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by c097698, May 4, 2021.

1. c097698 Win User

Ndas not shown on network solved in my case

I got a new desktop, in setting it up on my home network it looked fine. I have a ndas that would show when I displayed my network however the ndas did not appear on my other 2 pcs on my lan. I searched all the forums for 3 days and checked network sharing, smb, netbiosover TCP and policy, but still no avail. I even reset my ndas to factory settings still nogo. The problem was in my router settings when I reserved an ip address for one of my old PC's. When I removed the reserved ip address everything worked. I have not yet seen this resolution in any

:)

c097698, May 4, 2021
  2. Mavrina Win User

NDAS Ximeta/IOCellNetworks Driver on Windows 10 problem...

as far as I know Ximeta sold the NDAS rights to IOCELL

IOCELL Networksiocellnetworks
    if you go on the website you find the source code for the major operating systems

this is a field were I don't want to enter

I wrote a mail to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

if I receive some answer I will post here

on wiki you find the history

In 2001, Han-gyoo Kim of Korea and Zhe Khi Pak of Russia applied for a US patent on a "network-attached disk".[2] By
    2002 the first NetDisk (up to 80 GBytes) was marketed as a low cost alternative to full computer based network storage options. The Ximeta company was founded in 2003.[3] In
    2004 Kim applied for a patent to allow multiple clients write access to the shared block storage device.[4] By
    2006, sizes up to 500 GBytes were supported.[5] In 2008 an NDAS device called
    "ShareDisk Gigabit" created by Co-World Cs in Germany briefly claimed the title of world's fastest network storage device.[6] In
    2011 IOCELL Networks announced ownership of the NDAS system and NetDisk patents

I think we have to find another solution

let's take in touch

Renato

Milan ITALY

Mavrina, May 4, 2021
  3. Network computer not shown in Network-list

I have acces to a computer in the network with \\Computer2\ in the file explorer.

This computer however is not shown in the NETWORK-list. Others are shown.

Anton

ZoettlAnton, May 4, 2021
  4. Dalkamyr Win User

BitFenix Prodigy Case - tips

3 questions for you fellas:

• What kind of PSU would I need for a gt720+i5+hdd+ssd? I was thinking 400w should be plenty, right?
    • What kind of cool blue lighting would you suggest for that case? I got the one with a big window (the case is shown in my profile picture)

Dalkamyr, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Ndas not shown on network solved in my case - Similar Threads - Ndas shown network

2. 5G WiFi network not shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5G WiFi network not shown: Hi, I want to connect my laptop to 5G network, but 5G band WiFi not shown. The WiFi found by my network adapterbuilt in is 2.4G networks. My very old phoneSamsung Galaxy S3 can detect 5G network, but on my laptop it can't detect. That dosen't make sense. I should fix this...
  3. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  4. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  5. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Some WiFi networks not shown

Some WiFi networks not shown: I have a dual band router. My laptop detects the 5Ghz band but does not detect the 2.4Ghz band. Other devices (android) do detect both bands. I'm looking for a solution to this problem. Thanks in advance....
  7. Case 1446258002 not solved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Case 1446258002 not solved: Case 1446258002 not solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/case-1446258002-not-solved/db986ada-e37e-4e9f-972d-084a2d076290
  8. Network icon not shown

Network icon not shown: Missing network icon from taskbar. I tried all methods for take back network icon but i unable. Please tell me what I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/network-icon-not-shown/4fc97438-ae59-430d-8bbd-b707201daeb2
  9. Available Networks not shown

Available Networks not shown: On login screen (Refer screenshot 1) available networks are shown when I click on icon of WI-FI. [img] However, when I login and click on WI-FI icon, available networks are not show. I have tried all the solutions available on different forums but nothing seems to be...
  10. How to solve the case of my “bricked” computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How to solve the case of my “bricked” computer: Hi, So, before I start, I’d just like to point out that this is separate of my other problem I posted. I solved that problem by resetting the Family computer. This, however, involves my own laptop computer. It is “bricked.” So for the past 1.5 - 2 years, my computer has...