Windows 10: NDIS Driver blue screen after windows 10 update

Discus and support NDIS Driver blue screen after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I installed Windows 10 on my acer aspire v3-57, It isn't on the windows 10 compatibility list but I decided to upgrade as I read that some people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jonkinsey1, Jan 16, 2020.

1. NDIS Driver blue screen after windows 10 update

Hi

I installed Windows 10 on my acer aspire v3-57, It isn't on the windows 10 compatibility list but I decided to upgrade as I read that some people managed it ok, it worked but when I went to shutdown it came up with the blue screen restart error with BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER.

How can I see what the problem is? I suspect it's a driver problem as it's not compatible, do you think I could sort it?

Thanks

:)

jonkinsey1, Jan 16, 2020

2. NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 16, 2020
  4. NDIS Driver blue screen after windows 10 update

Blue screen with BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER and the laptop restarted

Original title: bugcode ndis driver

I have a new surface book bought couple of days back and twice I had a blue screen with bugcode ndis driver and the laptop restarted. I have uploaded the dmp files to following location. Can someone help me on how to avoid this problem.

Public

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

PT

Prasad Thutupalli, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

NDIS Driver blue screen after windows 10 update

1. NDIS Driver blue screen after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - NDIS Driver blue

2. Blue screen error PnP NDIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error PnP NDIS: Hello I'm looking to get help on my ASUS laptop firmware version E410KA.31 I think its the part of my driver and I've tried solutions but it continues to happen and I am hoping that can be fixed. I am unsure if the screenshots below are able to display. But in detail I went...
  3. Blue screen error PnP NDIS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error PnP NDIS: Hello I'm looking to get help on my ASUS laptop firmware version E410KA.31 I think its the part of my driver and I've tried solutions but it continues to happen and I am hoping that can be fixed. I am unsure if the screenshots below are able to display. But in detail I went...
  4. Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen of death after updating drivers: Hello, I need help. I was having problems with a steam game and I followed a guide on a website, the website told me to download DriverHub, I downloaded it, clicked on update drivers. After my PC updated the drivers, it restarted itself, and every time I logged into windows,...
  5. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates: My system has started crashing regularly with the following details in the event Viewer- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version...
  6. Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death after Windows 10 and driver updates: My system has started crashing regularly with the following details in the event Viewer- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version...
  7. Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER": Hello Windows Community,I have been having many issues with my laptop, about 2 years of age, and have not been able to find a solution thus far. I've looked for the answer in these feeds and even talked to an employee over the texts, but no solution.The issue is blue screen...
  8. Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER": Hello Windows Community,I have been having many issues with my laptop, about 2 years of age, and have not been able to find a solution thus far. I've looked for the answer in these feeds and even talked to an employee over the texts, but no solution.The issue is blue screen...
  9. Windows Blue Screen "NDIS DRIVER"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. blue screen after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after updating drivers: I'll try to keep this brief, as I want to get all the details down in order to receive the best help! I'm using a brand new iBuyPower PC and I updated Windows, and thought everything was fine. I then proceeded to update the NVIDIA driver that is installed. I tried to run...