Windows 10: Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

Discus and support Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows is completely up to date, though I was having this issue even before I updated it to the latest version a couple days ago. Used Latencymon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yungfishstick, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

My Windows is completely up to date, though I was having this issue even before I updated it to the latest version a couple days ago. Used Latencymon to figure out what was going on and ndis.sys seemed to be the culprit, it recommended disabling the WLAN adapter but I kind of need the WLAN adapter to be enabled so that's not an option. I've looked on every forum there is to see if someone found a solution and the numerous "solutions" do absolutely nothing and I've tried almost all of them. A lot of the forum posts regarding this issue span from around 2013-2020 so I'm not sure if Microsoft let

:)

yungfishstick, Jul 28, 2021

2. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

Quite different hardware but this may have your attention.

Sound artifacts and high DPC latency seemingly related to storport driver can be caused by switching between Cx power saving processor states. My pci-express add-on soundcard works correctly only if C states greater than C1 are disabled:

Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering [​IMG]

If you want to give it a try, see your mobo manual:

muchomurka, Jul 28, 2021
  3. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

Hi, I've got the same problem. Just look at this:

I tried everything, literally EVERYTHING and the only way to fix it (at least for me) is a SYSTEM RESTART! This must be a Windows thing, because on Linux everything works perfectly.
    So now the question: is it possible a TV connected via an HDMI cable to the PC can cause this to Windows?

bugreporter, Jul 28, 2021
  4. BenBriggs Win User

Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

High DPC latency causing audio stutters

This is latency mon while my system is idling:
    Attachment 226387

This is latency mon while I've opened chrome&Steam:

BenBriggs, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

1. Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering - Similar Threads - Ndis sys causing

2. High DPC latency causing audio pops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  3. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  4. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  5. ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency

ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 Laptop and after formatting it once, I started getting very High DPC Latency issues with ACPI.sys. [ATTACH] Solutions I've already tried: Uninstalling Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery Formatting Uninstalling Network...
  6. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  7. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  8. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  9. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843