Windows 10: NDIS.SYS Error 0xc000000f; Loop Startup Repair

Discus and support NDIS.SYS Error 0xc000000f; Loop Startup Repair in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, All of a sudden started having issues with laptop going into infinite loop of StartUp Repair. After looking at several posts, I did (1)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nkaufman, Nov 10, 2016.

1. nkaufman Win User

NDIS.SYS Error 0xc000000f; Loop Startup Repair

Hello,
    All of a sudden started having issues with laptop going into infinite loop of StartUp Repair.
    After looking at several posts, I did
    (1) chkdsk - everything was fine
    (2) sfc scan - couldn't finish, Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50
    (3) bootrec /fixmbr
    bootrec /fixboot
    bootrec /rebuildbcd
    (4) Restore Windows registry from backup folder

Still infinite loop
    Now disabled autorecovery and see the following error about
    NDIS.SYS
    Error Code: 0xc000000f

Am trying to get this fixed with minimal changes to the system. Any advice?

Thanks

:)

nkaufman, Nov 10, 2016

2. Error 0xc000000f and Startup Repair couldn’t repair my PC.

Hi,

Let's perform a “Startup Repair” using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive and check if that helps. Initiating repair from CD/DVD may have different results.

If you don’t have the bootable DVD or USB drive, please refer to the steps in the article given below to create one and then follow the steps given below.

Create installation media for Windows 10

Download Windows 10

Once you have created the bootable USB or DVD drive, please follow the steps.

• Insert the installation DVD or USB
      and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’
      page, select the‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
      ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’ and select the operating system.
    You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent
    your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Error 0xc000000f and Startup Repair couldn’t repair my PC.

I just tried a 'Reset this PC'.

After few hours :

'Unable to reset your PC. A required dirve partition is missing.

Elevasseur, Nov 10, 2016
  4. nkaufman Win User

Copied ndis.sys from another working laptop. Still no luck.

nkaufman, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

1. NDIS.SYS Error 0xc000000f; Loop Startup Repair - Similar Threads - NDIS SYS Error

2. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  3. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  4. Windows7 Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows7 Startup Repair Loop: Computer won't boot into windows and goes right into Startup repair. I've tried running a chckdsk \r and same thing. Startup cannot repair this computer automatically here's what I get.Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automaticallyProblem signature:Problem Event...
  5. Windows Startup - Error 0XC000000F

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Startup - Error 0XC000000F: Hello! Last week i started to have some difficulties with my PC. First, when i turned it on i got an error called 0xc000014c, and i had no boot memory, so i had to wait till i got one. Then i looked for some videos on what to put in the command prompt but i keep getting...
  6. Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Startup repair and it is in loop: Really please help required that i have try all the troubleshooting tips with resetting my pc nothing has work for me, for me the last option is recovery. But i really appreatiate if some one able to help me regarding this problem to help me. My concern is that if i used...
  7. BSOD to Sys Repair Loop

BSOD to Sys Repair Loop: Ok, as of yesterday Feb 9 I got a blue screen of death and tried to restart after it loaded all the info but it only made my situation worse. Whenever i shut my computer and reload it- the loop gets stuck. So of course i try to pull up the command prompt or sys config- but...
  8. Windows Startup Repair Loop

Windows Startup Repair Loop: So I just installed update 1803 a couple of days ago and everything went fine, I then decided yesterday the PC needs a cleanup so I disconnected it, used an air blower to clean it as usual then put everything together and started the PC. I noticed windows took longer than...
  9. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  10. Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Repair Loop: Hi all. I've been using Windows 10 for few weeks now and it's been really good. 8GB Ram 1 TB Hard Disc Asus Motherboard i5 processor Used the PC as I would normally do and shut it down last night. Recently installed the latest update for Win 10 as I recall....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndis.sys 0x000000f windows 10