Windows 10: ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this.

Discus and support ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since windows 10 was released i've experienced this issue. I have no issues with windows 7, so that i have tried. I've tried fresh install with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fusk, Jul 30, 2016.

1. fusk Win User

ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this.

Since windows 10 was released i've experienced this issue. I have no issues with windows 7, so that i have tried.
    I've tried fresh install with no added drivers, i've tried using the windows 7 realtek driver and all other things suggested by MS like /sfc, clean boot, safe mode, scan for malware etc.
    I've tried disable and enable hpet in both bios and system.
    I've tried disabling c6, c7 and c7s. Nothing seems to be working. Right now my highest reported DPC routine is ndis.sys at 141212 microseconds.

My system is running stock, it was overclocked and someone suggested that, that might be the cause, but it doesn't matter if it's oc'd or not. Same issue.

This is what latencymon looks like.

ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this. [​IMG]

This is WPR where there was a stutter within 15 secs of the end.

ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this. [​IMG]

And i've tried adding a complete WPR where there's stutter happening in, but the upload thingie doesn't seem to like it. I don't really know what to do, so far the only option i see is skipping windows 10 and go back to windows 7 or 8.1.

:)

2. Windows 10 stuttering.

By using tenforums i've been able to find out what the problem is. And also that there's quite a few people having this issue.

Problem lies with the ndis.sys file which is a network file. This has been confirmed by using latencymon which found that ndis was the culprit. This also confirms that this is a problem with windows 10.

Windows 10 stuttering. Solved - Windows 10 Forums

And this issue can besides "stuttering" also be found under windows 10:
    Sound crackles, sound pops, stutter during network traffic.

nicolaj1982, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Drsy Win User
    Need help in solving this error 0xc000000e

Well, for whole of 24 Jan the PC was without external GPU, it worked well, but on 25 Jan the same error popped again.

I removed one RAM and restarted, the PC started well, but after a while it again got hanged, only to be welcomed by the error message on restart.

I then inserted the removed RAM and disconnected the secondary HDD. Connected the sapphire GPU which was removed since 2 days. My PC started. And i am able to work normally.

This is really frustrating as I am not able to figure out what is the exact issue, that causes this error at uncertain moments. I will wait and see to check if the error reappears, in which case I may have to suspect something other than the HDD.

Thema:

ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this.

1. ndis.sys windows 10 stuttering, need help solving this. - Similar Threads - ndis sys stuttering

2. Need help solving this BSOD please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help solving this BSOD please: I have been having this problem for over a year now where my computer will sometimes crash randomly and I don't think it's related to gaming since it sometimes crashes when I'm not. As for the frequency it usually happens like 2 times per day or like every 2 months so it's...
  3. Need Help Solving BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Solving BSOD: I have an Alienware R4 M17 running Windows 11. I keep getting BSOD on boot, but then Windows loads normally. However, a couple of times the computer has crashed in the middle of normal usage.I have run support assist, updated all drivers, and run Bitdefender numerous times,...
  4. Need Help Solving BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Solving BSOD: I have an Alienware R4 M17 running Windows 11. I keep getting BSOD on boot, but then Windows loads normally. However, a couple of times the computer has crashed in the middle of normal usage.I have run support assist, updated all drivers, and run Bitdefender numerous times,...
  5. BSOD issue, need help solving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issue, need help solving: PC has BSOD a few times, now looking to fix the issue.PC Specs: CPU-Ryzen 5 5600RAM-32GBGPU-GTX 1060 6GBLink to minidump.zip filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ_lZPeDJHIkhdkcQZtmDE3xzQX?e=SVO3Bm...
  6. BSOD issue, need help solving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue, need help solving: PC has BSOD a few times, now looking to fix the issue.PC Specs: CPU-Ryzen 5 5600RAM-32GBGPU-GTX 1060 6GBLink to minidump.zip filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AhQ_lZPeDJHIkhdkcQZtmDE3xzQX?e=SVO3Bm...
  7. Need help solving cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help solving cause of BSOD: Constant BSODs. Mostly ntoskrnl.exe.Memory dump saved here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuT-acB6OZnAaQg4cXGOypLk1gw?e=F0PfDpThanks in advance for any assistance in identifying the cause!...
  8. Need help in solving registry issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in solving registry issues: Hi,Whenever I do a health check on my PC, there will always be a registry issue. Most if not all are related to "HKCU".One of them is "HKCU\SOFTWARE\CHANGETRACKER" - Key is empty.What is HKCU?...
  9. Need help solving BSoD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help solving BSoD.: Having BSoD happening and hoping I can get some help.Link to the last three dmp files I have.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap59uKTreADdfTAK99RubeemEdM?e=DRJSfQI have tried to do a clean install of windows, update all my drivers, ran Memtest, and but I will still every couple days get...
  10. Stuttering/Lag need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering/Lag need help: Alright so, I built a gaming computer 2 summers ago and never had problems with it until about 4 months ago when it randomly started stuttering. This happens all the time now. I could be listening to music or playing a game or nothing at all. I have tried different things:...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stutter ndis.sys fix