Windows 10: NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR - PC always crashing after some time

Discus and support NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR - PC always crashing after some time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so friend of mine recently encountered an issue with his PC. His PC started to crash after 20 minutes of boot every single time. So, after he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Štefan Babiak, May 19, 2020.

1. NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR - PC always crashing after some time

Hi, so friend of mine recently encountered an issue with his PC. His PC started to crash after 20 minutes of boot every single time. So, after he realized that something is wrong, he went to the "PC repair shop". The guys from the shop did not find anything. They stress-tested it etc - they did not find anything. Recently, he got a new error message: NDIS_INTERNAL_ERROR. So far he tried: fully reinstalling PC with updating drivers, changing RAM speed from 3000MHz to 2666MHz because somehow they were overclocked to 3k.. Does anyone know what does the error message mean? Thanks, Steve.

:)

Štefan Babiak, May 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 19, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 19, 2020
  4. NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR - PC always crashing after some time

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 19, 2020
Thema:

NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR - PC always crashing after some time

1. NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR - PC always crashing after some time - Similar Threads - NDIS_INTENAL_ERROR always crashing

2. PC keeps crashing in games after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing in games after some time: After upgrading to brand new hardware all components i performed a clean Windows11 install, updated to all new drivers and freshly installed all games.Since this, every game I played will crash after some time. Sometimes it crashes to Windows, sometimes it crashes to...
  3. PC keeps crashing in games after some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing in games after some time: After upgrading to brand new hardware all components i performed a clean Windows11 install, updated to all new drivers and freshly installed all games.Since this, every game I played will crash after some time. Sometimes it crashes to Windows, sometimes it crashes to...
  4. PC keeps crashing in games after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc slow down after some time

pc slow down after some time: my pc specs are i3 7th gen laptop 8gb ram 1tb hddmy pc slows down after few hours of usage i.e casual browsing and zoom meetingswhen i restart pc it work fine for some time and then after using it for like 1-2 hours it starts to slow down and system responsiveness also...
  6. Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?: Almost 4 days ago my pc started to act weirdly, I try to open a game and the pc crashed. Then, I didn't turn off automatic restart so I didn't really acknowledged what caused it. After pain full hours of restarting and trying to get to an event displayer or troubleshooter it...
  7. Pc freezes after left idle some time

Pc freezes after left idle some time: My pc freezes i can't do nothing but restart after left idle some minutes. I tried some power options didn't work. And i also tried memory ram checking, disk defrag, ccleaner and other stuff. Can someone help me please? specs: i5 3470 3.2gHz 8gb ram rx 550 500gb HDD 450W psu...
  8. PC crashed on some days after startup several times

PC crashed on some days after startup several times: On some days the PC just works fine but on some days it just crashed after a few seconds or minutes after startup like 5 times and then it runs fine for the rest of the day. Sometimes a get a normal BSOD, sometimes a frozen BSOD or a BSOD that looks corrupted. And sometimes...
  9. Games always crash after an inconsistent amount of time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games always crash after an inconsistent amount of time!: The games crash after an inconsistent amount of time like stated. Sometimes the games crash after 1 or 2 minutes, sometimes after 1,2 or even 3 hours. This happens most in GTA:V and Minecraft. It is unplayable in its current state. The pc is brand new ( less than one month...
  10. My PC crashes after some use

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My PC crashes after some use: Note:This is a huge wall of text (I don't know how to simplify things) and I would really appreciate it if you can spend some of your precious time trying to help me *Smile I have a Toshiba Satellite L500D laptop that has windows 10 and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650....