Windows 10: ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

Discus and support ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As above. It's just impossible to play anything.. If I start streaming then the game just freezes all together.. From playing @ more than 70fps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ricardo Kümmel, Mar 6, 2019.

1. ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

As above.

It's just impossible to play anything..

If I start streaming then the game just freezes all together.. From playing @ more than 70fps on a fast paced game with the highest settings I can even lower the settings to minimum and my FPS just drops to 30 average and impossible to aim with the mouse because the mouse won't move at all or move at such a low pace that it's impossible to do anything.

Game in this session: Destiny 2 on D: (HDD)

Battle.net: on C: (SSD)

Windows 10 1809 (build 17763.316 up to date)

All possible drivers were given the 'update treatment' but none needed (windows update).

Is there anything I can do to get rid of those slowdowns? Only way to get the system back is to restart/hard reset the PC back to life, for a few minutes, sometimes all night (if only browsing).

ETL file (3.2gb unzipped): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnwY9enE-9o4iwC6qVvkoGSy6cYA

ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns. d075baaa-cd8b-4b7b-9246-8b2bdf909123?upload=true.png
    ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns. 1022af86-468d-4343-9771-cfdda7c6fed6?upload=true.png

:)

Ricardo Kümmel, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 slowdown

Hi Aman,

There are some factors that may cause the computer to slowdown, corrupt Windows system files, is one of the factor that can slow down the computer and cause other problems.

To isolate the issue, we would like to ask some information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 6, 2019
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Jacko28 Win User

ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

Want to buy an NDSi console, with games.

NDSI are only a couple of months old I'd imagine pretty much anywhere there still pretty expensive, even second hand.

Nintendo DSi - Console Price

Try that link, it should give you an overview of the current prices there on are web.

I hope this helps *Smile ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns. :)

Jacko28, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

1. ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns. - Similar Threads - ndsis sys others

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys: Hello, this is the first time I got a BSOD from that driver, and I want to know what caused it!! 081223-12109-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-caused-by-dxgmms2sys/bd948afe-cb81-4a6b-adc1-e9e3d0de10b0
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by dxgmms2.sys: Hello, this is the first time I got a BSOD from that driver, and I want to know what caused it!! 081223-12109-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-caused-by-dxgmms2sys/bd948afe-cb81-4a6b-adc1-e9e3d0de10b0
  4. Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown: Anyone seeing massive internet slowdown after Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 update?On my Windows 11 Pro machines Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro 6 machines, internet has effectively stopped working and I'm seeing 1/100th the internet speed on my Windows devices compared to...
  5. Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown: Anyone seeing massive internet slowdown after Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 update?On my Windows 11 Pro machines Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro 6 machines, internet has effectively stopped working and I'm seeing 1/100th the internet speed on my Windows devices compared to...
  6. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  7. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD: This was probably caused by the following module: qcamain1.sys Qcamain10x64+0x108678 Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0 Error: CUSTOM_ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for...
  8. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys: I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90
  9. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
  10. Extreme System Slowdown - Looking for Cause

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extreme System Slowdown - Looking for Cause: Hello! I have updated my System Profile.... My system has begun to respond very slowly...programs may take 5 to 10 seconds to launch, changing tabs in browser or quitting a program seems to take forever. I have looked at what is starting up and looked some at Task Manager...