Windows 10: Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your...

Discus and support Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's unfortunate that, because of the way the GIF recording app works, it can't record anything in between the seams of the 2 screens, without making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/asperatology, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your...

It's unfortunate that, because of the way the GIF recording app works, it can't record anything in between the seams of the 2 screens, without making it obvious that there's a border. It would look like my mouse is jittering and looks like it's lagging behind...

Nonetheless, you can experiment with this, by slowly sliding your mouse cursor across the top part of the screen, and then once it tries to get to the next screen, you will see the mouse staying on the current screen until you stop. After that pause, the mouse can then move to the next screen.

It really helps with clicking on the "Show Desktop" button that's hidden in the bottom right corner. Usually, without this feature, you would have a hard time clicking on the button.

submitted by /u/asperatology
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/asperatology, Mar 28, 2020

2. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your...

No mouse cursor on Windows 10

After installing Windows 10 apparently successfully except ... no mouse cursor on wireless USB mouse. Tried rebooting with wired USB mouse but still no mouse cursor. Using numeric arrows and tab key managed to navigate to settings - no mouse device listed.

Tried everything but can't use Windows without mouse.

DavidCripps, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your...

1. Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your... - Similar Threads - Neat feature 1909

2. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  3. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen: Hi!A well known issue, with a lot of advice to be found, but nevertheless I can't fix it.The mouse cursor starts moving rapidly, mostly horizontally, back and forth. Sometimes the user it's not me can use the laptop for an hour or two without any problem, sometimes it starts...
  4. Mouse cursor moves erratically across screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any tools to reveal your mouse cursor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tools to reveal your mouse cursor?: I do not want the built-in Ctrl key one as it's too small and I have two 2k and a full hd monitors submitted by /u/rjlin_thk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo8o1t/any_tools_to_reveal_your_mouse_cursor/
  6. stop your cursor from moving with your direction Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop your cursor from moving with your direction Keys: This is the answer to all the people out there that have their cursor moving with their direction keys is to press F7. F7 is the key you probably pressed on accident while typing so all you need to do is press F7 again to stop your problem....
  7. My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse/cursor stutters when I move it across the screen?: I updated my graphics card and noticed my mouse was stuttering and lagging whenever I moved it across the screen. The problem persists on the touchpad as well. This hasn’t happened before and I’m not sure how to troubleshoot this. Any help is appreciated! Edit: Just to...
  8. Windows 10 feature Update 1909 Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 feature Update 1909 Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: At first I tried installing the Windows 10 full update with the feature and quality as a full download to wake up to logging in to black screen of death which I fixed by going to repair mode when booting the laptop the only way I could fix it was by resetting my pc...
  9. Some of your features are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some of your features are managed by your organization: Hello. I just builded a PC. And at my school, we got free Windows 10 ISO image and product key to use it as we want. So I entered this key, everything is perfectly activated... but I get this thing saying: "Some of your features are managed by your organization". It's my own...
  10. Making your wallpaper a slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making your wallpaper a slide show: How do I set it so I can have the pictures that I have in one folder to be a slide show instead of a still wall paper? TY 92765