Windows 10: Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?

Discus and support Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Looks rather good on first impression.. came across it quite by chance. Thoughts? Saw one annoying Candycrush popup when launching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Jun 8, 2020.

1. dalchina Win User

Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?

Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions? [​IMG]

Looks rather good on first impression.. came across it quite by chance. Thoughts?

Saw one annoying Candycrush popup when launching it, and I haven't yet persuaded it to install on my other PC -80070005 - first time I've seen a Store error on that.

:)

dalchina, Jun 8, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Looks rather good on first impression.. came across it quite by chance. Thoughts?

Saw one annoying Candycrush popup when launching it, and I haven't yet persuaded it to install on my other PC -80070005 - first time I've seen a Store error on that.

dalchina, Jun 8, 2020
  3. fmonte Win User
    Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?

Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions? - Similar Threads - Neat Office Store

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office is not free with windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office is not free with windows 10: Hi All,I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10 and when I am accessing excel/word it says I need to buy license but I thought MS office should be free with windows.It's frustrating and from now I will never buy laptop with windows. How come they ask/beg from day 1....
  4. Is there really free MS Office?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there really free MS Office?: Hello, everyone. My old notebook gave up the ghost. The new one, of course, doesn't have Office installed. After x-years I also have no more access data. Now I am looking for a free version. Does anyone of you have a tip or link for me? Thank you. Gibt es wirklich...
  5. Neat Office - use in multiple devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Neat Office - use in multiple devices: I have been trying Neat Office, the Microsoft alternative, and it seems pretty good. However, Im a bit stumped over whether I can access documents on other devices. Does the application allow sign-ins on multiple devices as I have never been asked to provide any personal...
  6. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  7. MS Office

MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227
  8. Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ?

Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ?: Hello, Just came across the free (called "mobile") downloads of MS WORD, etc. for W10. From what I can see, they really are free. Sure I am missing something: If free, why would anyone buy Office ? What am I, as usual, missing ? Thought I would ask here first before...
  9. Office preview free install from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office preview free install from Store: I installed Excel and Word on Monday. Each is app is available as a separate download not like the desktop version where you can install the whole Office package at once. Word was working fine Monday but last night wasn't working and it referred me back to the store where all...
  10. Free MS Office Alternative

Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182