Windows 10: Neat Office - use in multiple devices

Discus and support Neat Office - use in multiple devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying Neat Office, the Microsoft alternative, and it seems pretty good. However, Im a bit stumped over whether I can access documents on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KateriTurnbull, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Neat Office - use in multiple devices

I have been trying Neat Office, the Microsoft alternative, and it seems pretty good. However, Im a bit stumped over whether I can access documents on other devices. Does the application allow sign-ins on multiple devices as I have never been asked to provide any personal deets.

:)

KateriTurnbull, Jun 25, 2020
  2. mmf15ll Win User

Windows 10 Compatibility problem with Neat Receipts

I tried what was suggested by going to Windows then Device Manager. However my device for Neat Receipts was not listed. Meantime I was able to link up with Neat.com/support and they informed me that I had to upgrade my software from 5.6 to 5.7 in order to
    have is work with Windows 10. Please let other users of Neat Receipts know this as it will save many hours of inaccessibility if they upgrade prior to adding Windows 10.

mmf15ll, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Neat 5.7 stops working in Windows 10

Hello Martin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Neat software is not working in Windows 10. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Did you check if any update is available for the application in their website?
    I suggest you to uninstall the application, restart the machine and reinstall the application and check
    if it helps.

Also refer to the below link and check if it helps regarding the Neat 5.7 application from the manufacturer website.

Refer: Windows 10 and Neat 5.7

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Neat Office - use in multiple devices

Office windows 10

Hi,

Before you continue with any of the methods in this section, we recommend that you check for multiple Office installations on your computer. To do this, follow these steps:

1- Type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and then press Enter.

2. Check the list of currently installed programs for multiple installations of the Microsoft Office suite.

If there are multiple installations of Microsoft Office installed on the computer we recommend that you follow the steps that are listed in Method 2 of this section. If there is only one installation of Microsoft Office on the computer, follow the steps that
    are listed in Method 1 of this section. Only follow the steps that are listed in Method 3 if you still experience the problem after you have attempted the first two methods or you have installed Microsoft Office Trial suite.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/246429...

MilesPruett, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Neat Office - use in multiple devices

1. Neat Office - use in multiple devices - Similar Threads - Neat Office multiple

2. How do I get NEAT OFFICE help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get NEAT OFFICE help?: Being told I have to download HELP for the NEAT OFFICE package I just purchased but cannot find it anywhere. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-neat-office-help/980badf9-38d8-4bdf-9b1f-d78292e8bd56
  3. How do I get NEAT OFFICE help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get NEAT OFFICE help?: Being told I have to download HELP for the NEAT OFFICE package I just purchased but cannot find it anywhere. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-neat-office-help/980badf9-38d8-4bdf-9b1f-d78292e8bd56
  4. How do I get NEAT OFFICE help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using windows on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using windows on multiple devices: Hi, I buy a laptop with a digital license version of windows 10 2 years ago, after I bought the laptop used for a while windows recommend me to update to Windows 11, so I did, and today I just buy a new PC without any license version of windows, can I transfer the windows...
  6. Using windows on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using windows on multiple devices: Hi, I buy a laptop with a digital license version of windows 10 2 years ago, after I bought the laptop used for a while windows recommend me to update to Windows 11, so I did, and today I just buy a new PC without any license version of windows, can I transfer the windows...
  7. Using windows on multiple devices

8. Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?

Neat Office (from Store, free) MS Office lookalike - any opinions?: [img] [img] Looks rather good on first impression.. came across it quite by chance. Thoughts? Saw one annoying Candycrush popup when launching it, and I haven't yet persuaded it to install on my other PC -80070005 - first time I've seen a Store error on that. 158001
  9. how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to use ms office for multiple laptops?: I had bought MS office 365 for multiple users. According to the seller, I could use it for 36 computers and 6 at a time. And I activated the MS office in one Pc and it is not working for next pc. How can I use office 365 for multiple pcs?...
  10. A neat PiP idea

in Windows 10 Customization
    A neat PiP idea: Thought this kind of a neat PiP & worth sharing. Certainly, can be done with most any image. Not suggesting or recommending anything, it just felt like fun to share the idea. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...