Windows 10: Necessary applications for Windows

Discus and support Necessary applications for Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently formatted my PC and was wondering which necessary applications should I use to keep my PC lag free. I also thought of using open source... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anurag_Mondal, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Necessary applications for Windows

Hi,

I recently formatted my PC and was wondering which necessary applications should I use to keep my PC lag free. I also thought of using open source applications for my PC.

So, let me know your suggestions.

:)

Anurag_Mondal, Jan 19, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Necessary applications for Windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Necessary applications for Windows

How to auto-set Application Mode (dark-light)?

Hi,

You have to toggle it manually to change the Application Mode, we understand that is more convenient if there is an option to do it automatically. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We suggest that you send us a feedback by following these
    steps.

• On Cortana, type Feedback.
    • Choose Personalization and Ease of Access.
    • Select Input personalization.
    • You can vote if your suggestion is listed or can send us new feedback.

Rest assures that our Engineering team will do necessary action to improve Microsoft products.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Necessary applications for Windows

1. Necessary applications for Windows - Similar Threads - Necessary applications

2. Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11. I went down the checklist and enabled Secure boot as well as TPM 2.0 in my computers BIOS and tried updating it gave me the 0x80070643 error code. Realized this is related to reagentc and followed a tutorial online to enable it. It doesn't...
  3. Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 11. I went down the checklist and enabled Secure boot as well as TPM 2.0 in my computers BIOS and tried updating it gave me the 0x80070643 error code. Realized this is related to reagentc and followed a tutorial online to enable it. It doesn't...
  4. Can't get Reagentc to Enable despite going through all the necessary steps {KB5034441}

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...: I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I SO files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-someone-to-create-a-bootable-usb-of/925ab170-8dc2-47b5-9e27-53abbefdf2fc
  6. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...: I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I SO files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-someone-to-create-a-bootable-usb-of/925ab170-8dc2-47b5-9e27-53abbefdf2fc
  7. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

8. Is it necessary to reinstall Windows 11 after just changing motherboard? What about...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it necessary to reinstall Windows 11 after just changing motherboard? What about...: I've a similar question but that has already been asked but in the past but since the introduction of TPM2.0 in Windows 11 and Passkeys. I'd like to ask it again.My motherboard ASUS PRIME B365M-A has died recently and I'm switching to MSI B365M PRO-VHD. Besides motherboard...
  9. Is it necessary to reinstall Windows 11 after just changing motherboard? What about...

Is it necessary to reinstall Windows 11 after just changing motherboard? What about...: I've a similar question but that has already been asked but in the past but since the introduction of TPM2.0 in Windows 11 and Passkeys. I'd like to ask it again.My motherboard ASUS PRIME B365M-A has died recently and I'm switching to MSI B365M PRO-VHD. Besides motherboard...
  10. Three licenses necessary for each PC running a 16-bit application?

Three licenses necessary for each PC running a 16-bit application?: I have to deal with an old 16 application that has to run on new Windows-10-64-Bit PCs. Unfortunately, the 16-bit environment NTVDM is on 64-Bit-Windows no longer available. So I had to install Hyper-V and a Windows-10-32-Bit-VM where the program now executes. To be able to...