Windows 10: nedia player

Discus and support nedia player in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my pc does not have amedia player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nedia-player/e307b6af-b2ec-448e-9375-de90fffb8667" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by louisgore, Dec 9, 2018.

1. louisgore Win User

nedia player

my pc does not have amedia player

:)

louisgore, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Dec 9, 2018
  4. nedia player

[WTB]   MP3 player/Portable media player

I have A Zune HD, damn good player. Little big mind, but loads of great features. HOWEVER only available in the states... <cough>ebay<cough>

WhiteLotus, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

nedia player

1. nedia player - Similar Threads - nedia player

2. Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11: GUYS, windows security SUCKS!PLEASE fix it!I can't play any multi-player games.Since day 1 I can't even go out with my pc and connect to a network like a normal person. I have to be here writing my username and password over and over again because windows security won't even...
  3. Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-player games and network connection on windows 11: GUYS, windows security SUCKS!PLEASE fix it!I can't play any multi-player games.Since day 1 I can't even go out with my pc and connect to a network like a normal person. I have to be here writing my username and password over and over again because windows security won't even...
  4. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  5. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  6. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  7. Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...

Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows...: Windows media Player can't play MP4 files. HEVC Video Extensions not supported by Windows 11. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-cant-play-mp4-files-hevc/489ead5d-7b82-4ecf-ba57-032a4ae53490
  8. When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...: When I order an cd from my app store when i try to connect a bluetooth it will disconnect and dont make a sound when I try the cd without the bluetooth it make but when i try to connect the bluetooth it wont make a sound??...
  9. When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...

When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...: When I order an cd from my app store when i try to connect a bluetooth it will disconnect and dont make a sound when I try the cd without the bluetooth it make but when i try to connect the bluetooth it wont make a sound??...
  10. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601