Windows 10: Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password

Discus and support Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I've been having some issues with logging in for weeks because I don't know the password To My laptop,It's a Republic of gamers gl753ve... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jaredmorfin, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password

Hello I've been having some issues with logging in for weeks because I don't know the password To My laptop,It's a Republic of gamers gl753ve laptop,I've tried going into safe mode by pressing shift and restart and tried doing a command prompt "rstrui.exe" but that doesn't do anything since it asks for the password but I don't know it, I also went to "Reset this Pc In safe mode and chose remove everything -> All drives -Fully clean the drive but then says "Additional free space is needed on the drive where windows is installed. Free up some space and try again" So still can't do anything...I Reset the laptop and tried using the f9 option but that doesn't do anything ,Anyway I can fully factory reset the pc Without the administrator account password ? it's the only account on the laptop no guest option.

:)

jaredmorfin, Mar 27, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 27, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 27, 2019
  4. moejoe Win User

Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password

Envy laptop password reset!

I have a envy spectre 14t -3000, got it with a McAfee endpoint encryption password, did not find out until I ordered the ac power adapter to turn it on. I only have a user name, how can I reset this password? There is no administrator password.

Please help.

moejoe, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password

1. Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password - Similar Threads - Need factory reset

2. Administrator password is not working for Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator password is not working for Factory Reset: A friend of mine sold his old PC to me and a factory reset was performed, when entering his Pin, a message pops up "User Profile Service Failed Logon." I tried going into Safemode to reset password, tried the disk reset, nothing has worked as of now. Not sure what else I can...
  3. Administrator password is not working for Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator password is not working for Factory Reset: A friend of mine sold his old PC to me and a factory reset was performed, when entering his Pin, a message pops up "User Profile Service Failed Logon." I tried going into Safemode to reset password, tried the disk reset, nothing has worked as of now. Not sure what else I can...
  4. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  5. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  6. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Resetting PC By People who Don't Know Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting PC By People who Don't Know Password: How Can I stop people from resetting the laptop without my password . My friends many times took my laptop and as they didnt know the password the reset the PC from System Recovery Option from boot OR Enter a Windows Disk and re-install the windows and access all the files...
  8. Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reset the password on a computer I don't know the password on: Hello everyone, So I'm trying to reset the password on a Windows 10 computer that I don't know the password on. What I've tried todo is to get a installation media and try to replace the utilman.exe I think that's what its called To the cmd. The only problem is that all the...
  9. I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know my Administrator password in Windows 10: How do I find out my Administrator password in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-my-administrator-password-in-windows/b5c79521-ca22-4034-9cb9-f10389166fd0
  10. Factory reset requires password but don't have it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset requires password but don't have it: Why did the instructions for resetting my computer not say, "You will need your password, not your PIN for this process."????? I haven't used my password for a year and a half, but I have my PIN. However, that won't work!!!!! What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. factory reset dont know password

2. DONT KNOW ADMINISTRATOR