Windows 10: Need a browser for very old netbook.

Discus and support Need a browser for very old netbook. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Acer Aspire One 722 netbook with C60 processor. On this very old machine, I switched from Linux Mint 19.3 XFCE to Windows 10 Enterprise 1809.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by shinhosuck1973, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Need a browser for very old netbook.

I have Acer Aspire One 722 netbook with C60 processor. On this very old machine, I switched from Linux Mint 19.3 XFCE to Windows 10 Enterprise 1809. Surprisingly, this version of Windows 10 runs better than XFCE for some reason. Any body know why? Any ways, the only issue that I'm having is finding a browser for this aged machine? I have latest K-meleon, but bit buggy. Any body have any suggestion?

:)

shinhosuck1973, Jun 13, 2020

2. Need a browser for very old netbook.

I have Acer Aspire One 722 netbook with C60 processor. On this very old machine, I switched from Linux Mint 19.3 XFCE to Windows 10 Enterprise 1809. Surprisingly, this version of Windows 10 runs better than XFCE for some reason. Any body know why? Any ways, the only issue that I'm having is finding a browser for this aged machine? I have latest K-meleon, but bit buggy. Any body have any suggestion?

shinhosuck1973, Jun 13, 2020
  3. claylomax Win User
    newer browser is too heavy for netbook?

Actually it's the netbook.

claylomax, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Need a browser for very old netbook.

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Need a browser for very old netbook.

1. Need a browser for very old netbook. - Similar Threads - Need browser very

2. Need help on my very old Asus K53SV laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help on my very old Asus K53SV laptop: Hi! I want to install Windows 10 on my laptop mentioned above. It has: - Intel Core i5-2410M - 4 GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GT540M 1GB - 640 GB HDD Right now it's running Zorin OS Lite 15.3. It's pretty smooth, and I like Linux a lot, but I can't do with the software...
  3. Toshiba netbook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba netbook: Hi. I haven't used my Toshiba laptop for a few years. I need a Microsoft account to log into it however it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. I have changed it three times and I'm still unable to log in...
  4. Need a browser for very old netbook.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need a browser for very old netbook.: I have Acer Aspire One 722 netbook with C60 processor. On this very old machine, I switched from Linux Mint 19.3 XFCE to Windows 10 Enterprise 1809. Surprisingly, this version of Windows 10 runs better than XFCE for some reason. Any body know why? Any ways, the only issue...
  5. All Browsers very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  6. Exel program on old netbook transfer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Exel program on old netbook transfer: My wife is using a netbook that was a windows 7, but now is a windows 8 system and is is getting to a slow down to power up. It takes 45 minutes now to get it to go thru power up and the internet features has been turn off to stabilize the unit. We was wondering is it...
  7. Very slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Very slow browsers: I have a problem with slow browsers, all of them, this is the scenario I will enter a search in Google and the initial search will come up fairly quickly but if I want to then choose one of the results from my search I get the eternal blue circle going round top left of...
  8. Upgrading a netbook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading a netbook: Currently performing an upgrade on a msi wind u100 running Windows 7. I have a USB key and started the upgrade process. It asked to check for updates and I accepted. Now it's been checking for updates for two hours. Should I just cancel and restart the process? 30848
  9. Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Netbook: Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10. Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks [img] The start menu is a bit rough, and the new search feature takes a time to start. The cortana thingy doesn't work on my region. The new...
  10. Old Netbook using Win10 vs Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Old Netbook using Win10 vs Ubuntu: So, I have this old netbook that my mom used to use... but found it too small. It used Win7 Starter, has an Atom processor and 2gb ram. (Toshiba NB505) For the heck of it, I upgraded it to Win10. But I'm finding that, just like Win7 starter, it is a bit slow. (I know,...