Windows 10: need a CPU AIO

Discus and support need a CPU AIO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm in the market for a single rad 120 mm RGB AIO cpu cooler. I've never used one and want your guys/gals opinion on your personal experiences and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Plankton, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Plankton Win User

need a CPU AIO

I'm in the market for a single rad 120 mm RGB AIO cpu cooler. I've never used one and want your guys/gals opinion on your personal experiences and preferred brands.

Right now I have a low profile down flo air cooled cooler, DarkFlash Shawdow for my i7 4790k CPU. She's a bit warm....about 10 degrees warmer then my Evo 212.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

:)

Plankton, Jun 22, 2020
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 22, 2020
  4. need a CPU AIO

sneekypeet, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

need a CPU AIO

1. need a CPU AIO - Similar Threads - need CPU AIO

2. BSODs only when gaming after CPU AIO change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs only when gaming after CPU AIO change: Hello everyone I'm posting because I'm getting BSODs that only happen when playing video games, no stress tests on any components have produced them. They started after I changed my AIO loop to the Corsair H55. System specs are: Motherboard: ASRock B550M-ITX/ac CPU: AMD Ryzen...
  3. BSODs only when gaming after CPU AIO change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs only when gaming after CPU AIO change: Hello everyone I'm posting because I'm getting BSODs that only happen when playing video games, no stress tests on any components have produced them. They started after I changed my AIO loop to the Corsair H55. System specs are: Motherboard: ASRock B550M-ITX/ac CPU: AMD Ryzen...
  4. aio not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aio not recognised: I have a corsair icue h150i aio. I have an internal usb hub to have enoughusb ports. My aio shows up in windows 11 as unknown device and the device itself too as 2 different devices. Windows started making device connect and disconnect sounds. I went to device manager and...
  5. aio not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aio not recognised: I have a corsair icue h150i aio. I have an internal usb hub to have enoughusb ports. My aio shows up in windows 11 as unknown device and the device itself too as 2 different devices. Windows started making device connect and disconnect sounds. I went to device manager and...
  6. Unrecoverable "Random" Sound failure associated with a CPU overload on a Dell AIO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unrecoverable "Random" Sound failure associated with a CPU overload on a Dell AIO: I have a Dell Inspiron 27 7790 2TB SSD 64GB RAM Intel 10th Gen core i7 10510U Turbo to 4.90 GHz. I have several DAWs and I use 3 different interfaces that all have their own drivers. The Dell is running Windows 10. This is a "new Computer" that came with widows 10 home...
  7. AIO Boot fucked Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AIO Boot fucked Windows: This happened with me recently when I was actually using network boot and even though I didn't touch my ssd on which windows is installed it corrupted the boot. I had an instinct that this has happened and so I flashed a pen drive with my windows copy from Microsoft...
  8. Dell AIO not posting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell AIO not posting: Hello, I am having problems with a certain PC. It is a Dell OptiPlex 7450 AIO non-touchscreen with a no-post problem. When it is powered on, the power light next to the power button will turn on and the DVD-RW drive will open, but the monitor will show no signal and the hard...
  9. Need CPU Temperature?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need CPU Temperature?: Hi guys anybody here knows a good CPU Temperature software for win 10, without having to download advertising crap with it? 4460
  10. UEFI Install AIO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Install AIO: Hello. I come across many PCs with both x86 and x64 architectures.. So to save the hassle of downloading two ISOs.. I downloaded a Single AIO ISO from Kickass. So the thing is my cousin's laptop is a UEFI BIOS. So this AIO is over 4 GB making it unable to make bootable CD nor...