Windows 10: Need a feature in Windows Defender

Discus and support Need a feature in Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I am Tamim Please Add feature Anti Hacker, Web Protection in Windows Defender Security Windows 10.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by F.Tamim, Aug 9, 2019.

1. F.Tamim Win User

Need a feature in Windows Defender

Hi! I am Tamim

Please Add feature Anti Hacker, Web Protection in Windows Defender Security Windows 10.

:)

F.Tamim, Aug 9, 2019

2. "Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Aug 9, 2019
  3. What the hell, windows defender?

Installing major updates like the April update will reset pretty much all Windows features including Windows Defender.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Need a feature in Windows Defender

Halo3Addict, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Need a feature in Windows Defender

1. Need a feature in Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Need feature Defender

2. Windows Microsoft Defender shows "IT Restricted features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Microsoft Defender shows "IT Restricted features": I have Windows 11 Pro. The problem started after I had factory reset the device. When I tried to enter the Windows Microsoft Defender, I saw just a black screen, and when I tried to enter the Virus and Protection through Search then it showed "Your IT Administrator has...
  3. Windows Microsoft Defender shows "IT Restricted features"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Microsoft Defender shows "IT Restricted features": I have Windows 11 Pro. The problem started after I had factory reset the device. When I tried to enter the Windows Microsoft Defender, I saw just a black screen, and when I tried to enter the Virus and Protection through Search then it showed "Your IT Administrator has...
  4. Unable to access features of Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access features of Windows Defender: When I tried to use Windows Defender to scan a Word document, and also when I ran a full system scan and tried to access the results of the scan, I received the following notice:"Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the...
  5. Windows Defender Antivirus Feature Request

Windows Defender Antivirus Feature Request: Today I Wanted to Request A Feature In Windows Defender To Add Web Protection I Know This Is Already in MS Edge But I Would Like To See It Where It Blocks Dangerous Websites In Any Browser For Free And the ability to Exclude Pages....
  6. Windows Defender needs Update

Windows Defender needs Update: why do i often get a a display telling me that my windows defender antovirus is not updated. i don't want this display [Original Title: windows defender antivirus]...
  7. need an app to open windows defender

need an app to open windows defender: Windows Defender and any settings related to it keeps prompting me "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender" It's really annoying me, and I'm not sure what the issue is. But I can't turn it ON/OFF without this message popping up in my face, and I don't know any...
  8. Problem with Windows Defender, needed action

Problem with Windows Defender, needed action: When I had this laptop upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 Pro I asked the tech to name it "xxxxx". He did that and whenever I fired up the machine I got "xxxxx Welcome". Last week I received an update from Microsoft and at the end of its installation (1 hour) the laptop told me...
  9. "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...

"Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...: Hi, friends, Scheduling a task did not avoid this annoying daily notification. How can I stop this? I don't want another antivirus software (I have a legal Karspersky subscription, but it was turning my laptop slow), I simply want WD stopping this boring alert. What...
  10. Windows Defender PUA feature?

Windows Defender PUA feature?: WD has this new feature called PUA. Is this for domain environments or can this be done on a standalone Win10 Enterprise? Or is this needed on a standalone system? I know it has to be enabled in the registry. If enabled, how will this effect the use of a machine? Will...